Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal chadfishpill that just hit me

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Most of us are turboautists yet chadfishing incels never sound autistic, even accounting for the halo effect. It just goes to further prove that we're not autistic, socially awkward or whatever, just ugly. We're ostracized for our looks alone, and gaslighted into believing there's a bazillion things wrong with us that we're supposed to self improve on. Fuck that shit.

I am absolutely autistic. I just don't know that it comes through when I'm Chadfishing.

post your chadfishes and we'll see if it comes through

Well, it's not really Chadfishing, it's Incelfishing. I fished with an incel character named Anselm.

Well, it's not really Chadfishing, it's Incelfishing. I fished with an incel character named Anselm.

you used a pic of a drawing?

Yes. He got a... respectable amount of matches, I would say? More than I ever get.
then if you used a drawing that's not the same as an ugly face, they just dont know what you look like, so they'll assume chadlite since average men are invisible to women, so their subconscious image of what a man is is chadlite and up

also, you were "incelfishing" in russia with an english name which would also explain the likes

invalid experiment imo

then if you used a drawing that's not the same as an ugly face, they just dont know what you look like, so they'll assume chadlite since average men are invisible to women, so their subconscious image of what a man is is chadlite and up

also, you were "incelfishing" in russia with an english name which would also explain the likes

invalid experiment imo

I went fishing all around the world, not just Russia, and got approaches from women of all ages. My experiment continued beyond that thread. But I did continue to use that picture.

I went fishing all around the world, not just Russia, and got approaches from women of all ages. My experiment continued beyond that thread. But I did continue to use that picture.
have you considered trying with a pic of blackops2cel or something like that?

though tbf we know what would happen. every incel that has tried tinder out is an equivalent of an "incelfishing". the result is always zero likes

To be fair, it's possible that if you're average looking you can be ostracized for bad behavior in real life. But when you're texting behind a screen with fake pictures, its easier to hide your poor social skills

have you considered trying with a pic of blackops2cel or something like that?

though tbf we know what would happen. every incel that has tried tinder out is an equivalent of an "incelfishing". the result is always zero likes

I didn't, but the takeaway here is I didn't come off as an autist to the women who liked Anselm, whether they thought the picture was accurate or if they imagines a hotter guy.

I didn't, but the takeaway here is I didn't come off as an autist to the women who liked Anselm, whether they thought the picture was accurate or if they imagines a hotter guy.
ahh I get it now sorry brocel

To be fair, it's possible that if you're average looking you can be ostracized for bad behavior in real life. But when you're texting behind a screen with fake pictures, its easier to hide your poor social skills

It just goes to further prove that we're not autistic, socially awkward or whatever, just ugly.

Foids talk over dating apps for weeks and even they drive like 3 hours to meet us.

If we had problem with personality or autism, this wouldn't happen.

chadfishing is pretty brutal tbh

Brutal af man

Texting is easier than talking. All you have to do is keep things interesting; there's isn't pressure to keep the conversation flowing at any pace, so awkward silences and such don't exist.

Most of us are turboautists yet chadfishing incels never sound autistic, even accounting for the halo effect. It just goes to further prove that we're not autistic, socially awkward or whatever, just ugly. We're ostracized for our looks alone, and gaslighted into believing there's a bazillion things wrong with us that we're supposed to self improve on. Fuck that shit.
True. We are called to have "personality disorders" just because we are ugly and calling out their degeneracy.
Texting is easier than talking. All you have to do is keep things interesting; there's isn't pressure to keep the conversation flowing at any pace, so awkward silences and such don't exist.
ya but even texting as incel feels awkward and if you will give one bad text they will tag you as weird while the same text would make a chad cool.

When I chadfished on snapchat all a sudden my personality was good and I was funny