Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Catcalling vs Chatcalling episode from my past.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
I was 17. It was a summer of the year 2.000 and I used to hang out with my chadlite cousin who had this group of Chads/Chadlite with whome we spent basically every single evening.

Basically one night Chads and Chadlites started teasing stranger girls calling names (hey beauty, can we meet in the bushes and shit like that) and ALL those foids were all "tehehe you jerk".

Poor me still beilieving to be a human I did the same thing shouting something like "can I spend some time with you?" and the foid answered still walking and not even turning her head (after a brief look of disgust) in a very upset and acid tone "not even for a billion liras" (the currency of Italy at thst time, more or less 1 million dollars).

So remember kids : when you hear femoids complaining about "catcalling" they refer to ugly/old males only. When it's a good looking dude it is CHATCALLING and they feel very validated by it.

Yes I know water is wet but I wanted to share this episode with you as a reminder that ours are not just basement dwellers theories based on nothing.

wow, you are an oldcel. respect for having suffered so long and not roping yet.

I was 17. It was a summer of the year 2.000 and I used to hang out with my chadlite cousin who had this group of Chads/Chadlite with whome we spent basically every single evening.

Basically one night Chads and Chadlites started teasing stranger girls calling names (hey beauty, can we meet in the bushes and shit like that) and ALL those foids were all "tehehe you jerk".

Poor me still beilieving to be a human I did the same thing shouting something like "can I spend some time with you?" and the foid answered still walking and not even turning her head (after a brief look of disgust) in a very upset and acid tone "not even for a billion liras" (the currency of Italy at thst time, more or less 1 million dollars).

So remember kids : when you hear femoids complaining about "catcalling" they refer to ugly/old males only. When it's a good looking dude it is CHATCALLING and they feel very validated by it.

Yes I know water is wet but I wanted to share this episode with you as a reminder that ours are not just basement dwellers theories based on nothing.

oof.... just oof