Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal bullying story, made me wonder what is wrong with this world

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
"
I’m a paramedic. In 2013 I got dispatched to the local high school for a nose bleed. Turns out this 15 year old kid was bleeding because he got kicked in the face while he was sitting with his back against the wall, playing a game on his Gameboy. His nose was obviously broken and the kid has dried blood all down the front of his shirt.

We got him in the back of my ambulance, cleaned him up and called his mom. She said that the school had already called her, she worked 20 minutes away and said she was coming to get him herself, and she would take him to the ER.

While we waited he explained to me all about his game. It was called Luigis Mansion. He told me he wanted to design water slides and video games when he grew up. He told me about history of our town I had never heard of. He was very clearly intelligent, well spoken. He just didn’t fit in. I enjoyed talking to him. When his mom got there I gave him a fist bump, told him that I didn’t fit in either when I was younger but I worked hard and now I have a job and life I love. I told him everything gets better when you get out of high school.

The next shift (6 days later) I got dispatched to his house. His mom found him hanging in his closet. I have no doubt he would be a super rich and successful software developer right now if it wasn’t for the relentless bullying he suffered.

This was the only time I’ve ever frozen on a call. He had obviously signs of death, and he was beyond saving. My partner tried to console his mother in the front room and I just stood there, staring at him. After 8-10 minutes the police arrived and took over the scene."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/qpoj2u/the_911_call_ill_never_forget/

The comments are also brutal and full of women decrying and seeming supportive but they will get orgasms if this happens in front of them and reward bullies with sex. :(

I've been posting this a bit too much...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...
Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

Bullies will always win in life. I say my middle school bully making out with the hottest girl in the school in front of everyone

"
I’m a paramedic. In 2013 I got dispatched to the local high school for a nose bleed. Turns out this 15 year old kid was bleeding because he got kicked in the face while he was sitting with his back against the wall, playing a game on his Gameboy. His nose was obviously broken and the kid has dried blood all down the front of his shirt.

We got him in the back of my ambulance, cleaned him up and called his mom. She said that the school had already called her, she worked 20 minutes away and said she was coming to get him herself, and she would take him to the ER.

While we waited he explained to me all about his game. It was called Luigis Mansion. He told me he wanted to design water slides and video games when he grew up. He told me about history of our town I had never heard of. He was very clearly intelligent, well spoken. He just didn’t fit in. I enjoyed talking to him. When his mom got there I gave him a fist bump, told him that I didn’t fit in either when I was younger but I worked hard and now I have a job and life I love. I told him everything gets better when you get out of high school.

The next shift (6 days later) I got dispatched to his house. His mom found him hanging in his closet. I have no doubt he would be a super rich and successful software developer right now if it wasn’t for the relentless bullying he suffered.

This was the only time I’ve ever frozen on a call. He had obviously signs of death, and he was beyond saving. My partner tried to console his mother in the front room and I just stood there, staring at him. After 8-10 minutes the police arrived and took over the scene."
never happened

The comments are also brutal and full of women decrying and seeming supportive but they will get orgasms if this happens in front of them and reward bullies with sex. :(
yeah normies are virtue signalling bugmen

I've been posting this a bit too much...

Story: Two:
I read all, It's just life is hell for some unlucky ones :feelsbadman:
they are happy that ugly nerdy incel killed himself and his bully is most likely worshipped like a deity by the foids in his classroom:society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
psychopathic bullies are living to be CEOs, politicians, or superstars and they will marry a Stacy after an exciting sexual life as if there is a demon ruling this world rewarding the evils
never happened
pissed me off reading that but Reddit=larp
I hope that never happened and larp but it possibly happened

get criminal record and might even put on kikemeds and locked in a mental ward (like what happened to me):society:
I am sorry for you, bro. I hope you get past that :feelsbadman:

Unfortunately the bullies are probably having a great life right now.

Daily nihilism support increased.