Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal! Brutal! Brutal! (open at own risk)

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
You'll never experience teen love. :(

You'll never sneak into her house late at night

You'll never have those moments where it's okay to be young, naive, and inexperienced.

You'll never lose your virginity to another virgin, who is just as young, naive, ect as you. It wont be special and you won't get to explore each other in this sort of naive way. It's no longer acceptable to be in a naive state at your age and what was once cute and innocent is now pathetic and shameful.

You'll never see her face light up when you ask her to prom

You'll never make out with her in the halls

You will never give/get a girls's jacket/necklace/watch to wear proudly during school hours

You'll never get to sit and around with the person you like while waiting to be picked up

You'll never feel the feely feeling of young love

You'll never be able to go back.

Life is past, your wasting your present just like you wasted your past, and your future will be the same way. You can't do anything about it.

you'll never be 15 and in love

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

gotta be a serious man now

all the good ones are taken

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]You'll never make her get excited and[/UWSL]
[UWSL]rite down "date with anon" on calendar while thinking about you all night [/UWSL]

[UWSL]That incredible smile will never be for you[/UWSL]

She'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "Anon, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you anon, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.[/UWSL]

You'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities

You'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive

You'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially un[UWSL]derestimated you or wrote you off [/UWSL]

[UWSL] You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone[/UWSL]

You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be [UWSL]content or cheered by just your presence [/UWSL]

[UWSL] You'll never make someone happy[/UWSL]

You'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you. Someone to worry about you when you are late coming home from work or the grocery store.

Life is past, your wasting your present just like you wasted your past, and your future will be the same way. You can't do anything about it.

Tell me something I didn't know.

You'll never have those moments where it's okay to be young, naive, and inexperienced.

You'll never lose your virginity to another virgin, who is just as young, naive, ect as you. It wont be special and you won't get to explore each other in this sort of naive way. It's no longer acceptable to be in a naive state at your age and what was once cute and innocent is now pathetic and shameful.

You will never give/get a girls's jacket/necklace/watch to wear proudly during school hours

You'll never get to sit and around with the person you like while waiting to be picked up

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

[UWSL]rite down "date with anon" on calendar while thinking about you all night [/UWSL]

She'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love

[UWSL]She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "Anon, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you anon, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.[/UWSL]

You'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities

You'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive

You'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially un[UWSL]derestimated you or wrote you off [/UWSL]

[UWSL] You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone[/UWSL]

You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be [UWSL]content or cheered by just your presence [/UWSL]

You'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you. Someone to worry about you when you are late coming home from work or the grocery store.

The worst is not getting when you needed it the most
Even if you ascend as oldcel
That won't change how you view yourself
You have finished developing
No self-esteem for you

My biggest loss is that I'll never "forget" to pull out and give her an "oops" pregnancy ruining her college aspirations.

or

I'll never watch her riding me until I say "I'm almost cumming, get off" only for her to lose control of herself, and ride me until I pump my spunk in her womb, leading to a teenage pregnancy, because in that moment she realized that those precious seconds in which her uterus absorbs my genetic material and generate a new life are worth so much more to her than all her academic and professional aspirations.

tl;dr: I can't breed. I can't creampie. My basement is a genetic prison. I was born in the Incel cinematic universe.

Last edited:
The worst is not getting when you needed it the most
Even if you ascend as oldcel
That won't change how you view yourself
You have finished developing
No self-esteem for you
79A2E0AE 54B0 4397 A181 B779DBAF8EBC

BFD2EA0C 6369 4DC2 A156 665DC8A46CE7

My biggest loss is that I'll never "forget" to pull out and give her an "oops" pregnancy ruining her college aspirations.

or

I'll never watch her riding me until I say "I'm almost cumming, get off" only for her to lose control of herself, and ride me until I pump my spunk in her womb, leading to a teenage pregnancy, because in that moment she realized that those precious seconds in which her uterus absorbs my genetic material and generate a new life are worth so much more to her than all her academic and professional aspirations.

tl;dr: I can't breed. I can't creampie. My basement is a genetic prison. I was born in the Incel cinematic universe.
:lul::lul:

This is probably the first post I've came across on this forum that genuinely made me cry. :cryfeels:

Why no photographs of girls I'll never have?

You expect me to use my imagination?

peak life satisfaction that i will never get to experience:feelsree::fuk:

ironically this applies to a lot of foids since the chads they give virginity to have already taken other foid virginities
but they give up the chance by choice, they could've approached a male virgin easily, they just didn't want to

It's brutally over

@Mortis is giving me infiltrator/femfiltrator vibes

ironically this applies to a lot of foids since the chads they give virginity to have already taken other foid virginities
This, but foids really don't care about finding a male virgin. Even young they would rather lose their own to an experienced young chad, which... doesn't make any fucking sense since we all start as virgins.

This leads me to the excruciating truth: the ability of having sex is most likely hardwired in your genes. This means that chad will feel comfortable with sex even when it's his first time. He may even pass as experienced.

The hardest shit to accept is not only that we missed on every main step of life... it's that time never goes back: we've lost. We cannot get it back. There is only one chance. And we were all denied it here.

@Mortis is giving me infiltrator/femfiltrator vibes
People really just be saying anything without thinking and it really makes me sad :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:I see genuine incels being labeled as fake cells and infiltrators for no reason and that sucks so much because this is the only place we have :feelsrope:

Last edited:
the ability of having sex is most likely hardwired in your genes. This means that chad will feel comfortable with sex even when it's his first time. He may even pass as experienced.
yeah I bet I could have sex 100 times and still seem like a virgin to a girl while virgin chad seems experienced on his first time

IMO a lot of this is just foids being aroused by looks because as I've explained in prvious threads a foid's mental arousal will cause her internal clit roots to stiffen and hug her vagina making it tighter which makes whatever penis that fucks the aroused pussy feel twice as thick

already missing out

yeah I bet I could have sex 100 times and still seem like a virgin to a girl while virgin chad seems experienced on his first time

IMO a lot of this is just foids being aroused by looks because as I've explained in prvious threads a foid's mental arousal will cause her internal clit roots to stiffen and hug her vagina making it tighter which makes whatever penis that fucks the aroused pussy feel twice as thick
I think it's both.

Brutak truth op. Only option now for loosing virginity is with a prostitute that ate more dicks than bread in her lifetime.

didnt read also nigger

Brootal man, we will beta bux in the best case scenario.

Daily reminder that if You have to try, it's already over:feelsbadman:

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

I was about to post something like this asking what would trigger your anger the most. I would call it lack of teen love and sex. It still gets me so damn bad at this age. (40s) Whenever I see high school girls with their boyfriends, I feel so good damn suicidal. I hate this world so much.

Suifuel for @mentalcel1

or

I was about to post something like this asking what would trigger your anger the most. I would call it lack of teen love and sex. It still gets me so damn bad at this age. (40s) Whenever I see high school girls with their boyfriends, I feel so good damn suicidal. I hate this world so much.
Teen love/young love/agepill is still the most brutal pill for me :dafuckfeels:
Even IF I manage to "ascend" it will be with some used up girl who looks like a deflated pug.

Brutal, i farted

I think it's both.
mechanically what does it mean for chad to be good at sex except innately arousing foids more by his features?

This is why it hurts so bad. Even if we do ascend we've already missed out on the prime years.

Fuck it all.

or

Average life of brazilians

didnt read

coz I already know

This is at least the 20th rehashed “you missed out on teen love” thread that I’ve seen here. Yes, we get it it’s over