Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Brutal] BodyBuildingForum was to Elliot Rodger what MKUltra was to Ted Kaczynski, and the .co is to modern autistic celibate-savants

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Elliot Rodger's self-esteem was completely crushed by malevolent miscers, much like Ted Kaczynski's self-esteem was crushed by the unethical psychological experiments he underwent at Harvard during his adolescence.

In both cases, intelligent, autistic virgin men were driven to sociopathy (however justified) through a brutal undermining of their sense of self-worth -- dynamics which are replicated today on the .co, where the word "cope" for example is denigrated and always has a negative connotation, rendering autistic celibates constantly agitated even while they try to enjoy themselves and express their creativity/intelligence.

Last edited:
where the word "cope" for example is denigrated and always has a negative connotation, rendering autistic celibates constantly agitated even while they try to enjoy themselves and express their creativity/intelligence.
people on these forums claim that calling normies "NPCs" is a "cope".

Really there are two copes

1. Good copes to make yourself feel better
2. Delusional copes

Normies are NPCs if you think about it, but when an incel calls them an NPC, he is called a "coper" even though he's right.

Elliot was very aware of NPC behaviors, such as that people will treat you much differently depending on your perceived status in relation to their status.

where the word "cope" for example is denigrated and always has a negative connotation, rendering autistic celibates constantly agitated even while they try to enjoy themselves and express their creativity/intelligence.

Coping isn't a good thing though, coping when your life is trash is literally just pretending that your problems don't exist, that isn't a good thing that should be celebrated, it should have negative connotations

If by "express their creativity/intelligence" you mean incels ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING then I would not even call that coping and nor would anyone who is being genuine, but most users on this site just want to complain everyday and LDAR, their actions should be spoken of negatively

If all you do all day is look for distractions to ignore your failure of a life then you are just wasting time, skip to the end and off yourself JFL

Coping isn't a good thing though, coping when your life is trash is literally just pretending that your problems don't exist, that isn't a good thing that should be celebrated, it should have negative connotations

If by "express their creativity/intelligence" you mean incels ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING then I would not even call that coping and nor would anyone who is being genuine, but most users on this site just want to complain everyday and LDAR, their actions should be spoken of negatively

If all you do all day is look for distractions to ignore your failure of a life then you are just wasting time, skip to the end and off yourself JFL
so the only solution is sui, seems gay, i'll just cope

Last edited:
If that's what you got out of that I don't know what to tell you
BlkPillPres

Bottling up your emotions is dangerous. I'm kind of glad I get to walk my dogs everyday.. if I didn't have that I would go absolutely crazy.. I use the time that I walk the dogs to let my sneers I don't want my parents to see come out.. remember how they have mistreated me in the past. How I am robbed of having any emotions other than happiness. Feels like I'm stuck in North Korea except its my own house that is the prison. I hate everything. :feelscry: I hardly speak to my parents anymore because it is always the wrong thing to say.

If you are not suited for an aspirational, bourgeois lifestyle (in which betabuxxing women is your reward) and don't have the capability or desire to carve out your own little niche in the system by exploiting loopholes in it, then there is no shame in dropping out of society tbh.

To even call it "laying down and rotting" unnecessarily implies some sort of tragic resignation; and the negative connotation attached to the term "coping" incorrectly suggests that there is no path in life besides the one prescribed to you by society.

Many men throughout history have interpreted un-socializing themselves to mean embracing a lifetime of poverty and celibacy, because it is far easier to free yourself from the burdens of social expectations by spurning covetous material acquisition and disappointing/abandoning your family than by attempting to become rich and found a dynasty or establish a harem or something (which was foolishly impossible throughout most of history for the average man to endeavor to accomplish given the intractable social stratifications of economic classes and racial castes; and in modern life the prospects are not much better, especially if you're autistic and don't have an abundance of social connections to sustain you -- autists are clearly the new "untouchable" caste!).

"Do something" is what I remember my mother would yell at me when I first became a NEET, after being tortured by women like her on the conveyor belt of the public school system for nearly two decades, and I was understandably not avid about it and still am not today.

But what absolutely convinces me of the righteousness of my idleness is all brokenness I see even (or especially) among normies -- all their alcoholism, sexual ruination, and stressmaxxed lives, which serves to make them more dependent upon the system which oppresses them than any NEET (e.g. fast and easy consumer remedies like McDonald's, which they use to maladaptively cope with the fact that they have no time or energy to cook their own meals anymore, or the aforementioned alcoholism which is like a cyclical form of maladapative coping, or, say, $100 therapy sessions every week for sexual ruination).

Personally, I am banking on NEETbux, and if I am found to be too competent to receive disability (despite the multiple cases of autistic roasties with boyfriends who get NEETbux that I have seen), then I will embrace homelessness when that becomes inevitable without a second thought. I owe this soyciety nothing for all the neglect, abuse, and torture I have went through under its auspices, where although I may have been "accepted" despite my autism, I was just expected to become another homogenized worker-consumer drone in the process or else become especially adept at exploiting other people and being more of a psychopath than even my former bullies were.

Soyciety should duly pay me reparations for all this inhumanity, and if not, then the rest is up to fate ngl.

I may die tomorrow, or I may become homeless tomorrow; and I should welcome the latter because I would still have my life (certainly not cut-short by the stresses of overworking, that I assure you, and neither loneliness since I adaptively "coped" well with that, hopefully).

Last edited:
Can’t really expect much from the misc

Don't try to be @Ritalincel

If you are not suited for an aspirational, bourgeois lifestyle (in which betabuxxing women is your reward) and don't have the capability or desire to carve out your own little niche in the system by exploiting loopholes in it, then there is no shame in dropping out of society tbh

You are missing the point, you can't see the forest for the tree's, whats shameful isn't dropping out of society, the shameful part is that you don't have the desire to do those things, its pathetic, and don't pair up lacking capability and desire in the same argument

Nobody expects a wheel chair bound cripple to "go out and make it", but an able bodied individual who is really just lazy and busy greasing their palms with cheeto dust doesn't get the same excuse JFL

Or to be more in line with my point, they can choose to do nothing, but at least be consistent and choose not to complain either, that's my points, its annoying when all someone does is complain, if you are going to choose to do nothing, choose to STFU too, its ridiculous to do nothing about a situation and then complain about it not changing

To even call it "laying down and rotting" unnecessarily implies some sort of tragic resignation

You just said they were:
dropping out of society

How is that not resignation?

The negative connotation attached to the term "coping" incorrectly suggests that there is no path in life besides the one prescribed to you by society

Not it doesn't that's a strawman, coping suggests you are doing something that you would not be doing, had you had access to the resources you needed to get what you really want, that's all it means

For example, playing video games all day, had you had access to wealth and/or women, you wouldn't be doing that, and instead of working towards getting either, you waste time all day playing video games trying to ignore what you really want, that's what makes it coping

If I talked to a man who was a legitimate ASEXUAL (had no sexual attraction towards women or men) and he was well off (has an inheritance), he could spend all day lazing around and playing video games, and I would not say he's coping, because he legitimately has everything he wants

If there's something you want in life (AND YOU ARE CAPABLE) and you choose not to try and get it, but to rather spend years complaining about not having it, YOU ARE COPING, AND THE NEGATIVE CONNOTATIONS SHOULD APPLY TO YOU

"Do something" is what I remember my mother would yell at me when I first became a NEET, after being tortured by women like her on the conveyor belt of the public school system for nearly two decades, and I was understandably not avid about it and still am not today

JFL if you don't want more for yourself on your own, what the fuck does what a woman told you have to do with anything, are you seriously trying to argue that since your mother was a bitch and she told you to try and become wealthy, you're going to not do that because women like her "left a bad taste in your mouth"

So if she told you not to kill yourself would that make you more likely to kill yourself?

then I will embrace homelessness when that becomes inevitable without a second thought. I owe this soyciety nothing for all the neglect, abuse, and torture I have went through under its auspices

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You seem to be confused, speaking as if YOU depriving YOURSELF of wealth and comfort is HURTING SOCIETY

Like you are trying to "SPITE SOCIETY" by putting in less effort, this is literally a cope, nothing you do or don't do on such an individualist level could affect society

THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF "CUTTING OFF YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOUR FACE"

"I'll become homeless, that'll teach society, I don't owe society anything"

Building wealth is for you, not society, what kind of drugs are you on

Soyciety should duly pay me reparations for all this inhumanity, and if not, then the rest is up to fate ngl

"Shit should just fall into my lap or be given to me, else I'll just let bad shit happen to me"

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you've never actually approached more than 2 women to get a date (if even 1 at all)

Its funny how you guys will make fun of "Just be confident" but you don't see how illogical it is to say "the rest is up to fate"

Last edited:
@Ritalincel

why is coping bad, all you can do as inkwell is ldar and cope, actually everything is a cope, even sex is a cope its just hte best cope

why is coping bad, all you can do as inkwell is ldar and cope, actually everything is a cope, even sex is a cope its just hte best cope

No, you are misusing the term cope, too many idiots render the term "cope" into something meaningless because they want to justify their pathetic mindset, even breathing is cope for you just so that you don't have to admit its just you coping

Do you even know what "coping mechanism" means (which is the origin of the term)

"Coping mechanisms are the strategies people often use in the face of stress and/or trauma to help manage painful or difficult emotions"

So no, sex is not a cope, sex is something people want to do period

Nobody is having sex to avoid facing trauma, orgasms feel good that's why people do it

"Cope" implies you are doing something you usually wouldn't do if you could get what you want

Sex IS what people want so how is doing what you want a "cope"?

No, reality crushed my self-esteem; constant rejection and seeing insane amounts of hypergamy first hand has destroyed any hope for me.

No, you are misusing the term cope, too many idiots render the term "cope" into something meaningless because they want to justify their pathetic mindset, even breathing is cope for you just so that you don't have to admit its just you coping

Do you even know what "coping mechanism" means (which is the origin of the term)

"Coping mechanisms are the strategies people often use in the face of stress and/or trauma to help manage painful or difficult emotions"

So no, sex is not a cope, sex is something people want to do period

Nobody is having sex to avoid facing trauma, orgasms feel good that's why people do it

"Cope" implies you are doing something you usually wouldn't do if you could get what you want

Sex IS what people want so how is doing what you want a "cope"?
It's just your biological imperative, take out the dopamine rush from it and it's basically disgusting in that way its sort of a cope, because life is pretty much pointless. Also I thought copes in here meant just something to unlock dopamine from. In that way humans are just chasing dopamines, and sex and relationships gave a heatlhy amount of dopamine for reproducing?

It's just your biological imperative, take out the dopamine rush from it and it's basically disgusting in that way its sort of a cope

No you are a retard, the end result of this ridiculous reductionist argument you are making is "existence is cope", and the reason why you are using this ridiculous personal definition is to validate your own actions and tell yourself - "were all just coping"

No, its just you, don't try to project yourself onto others, just existing is not a cope, you can't just rewrite definitions and pretend like reality now changes based on that

No you are a retard, the end result of this ridiculous reductionist argument you are making is "existence is cope", and the reason why you are using this ridiculous personal definition is to validate your own actions and tell yourself - "were all just coping"

No, its just you, don't try to project yourself onto others, just existing is not a cope, you can't just rewrite definitions and pretend like reality now changes based on that
people here use the word cope to describe hobbies and games etc, they even say watching anime is a cope so, your saying incels who watch anime are doing so because to deal with a traumatic experience jfl, sex is definetly a cope, its just another way of getting dopamine. Let's say your freind dies, and sicne your sad you have sex with a girl, you cannot get your freind back from the dead so you have sex as a way to cope. In that sense sex is a cope, its not a cope for you because your an incel