Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal blackpills for those who can read between the lines of this

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

you are boring
every second spent in your presence is a chore for a woman and she wants you to disappear
it's also funny that women think it's horrible for them to have to spend their prime years being housewives when men are still expected to be wageslaves for less and less in return. women truly want to have their cake and eat it too, they want to exist in a world that is a giant playground for them, supported by men so they can enjoy it in perpetual first world comfort without it collapsing. they want to do this while being excitingly ravished by Chad while never even seeing the faces of average, let alone short, fat, balding or ugly, men again.

Last edited:
That bitch and her whole generation has been brainwashed into chasing drama and excitement. No, a stable and quiet life isn't good, the cunt wants her heart to beat fast (she wants Chad's cock, she wants him to live for her and to die for her, she wants the moon and the sky). The bitch watched too many movies and read too many dumb novels. Women live in fucking wonderland.

Example of a grade A woman lover:

Bundy_FLA_8179.jpeg

Ted Bundy was a nice man.

The whole subreddit is one big argument for incels because of all the unintentional blackpills.

Just give him the Meekspill bro tbh.

Women deserve nice guys like him.
Yes, every woman deserves a nice guy like Ted Bundy in their life. Full of emotions and excitement! It's a shame that the ride ends for them so prematurely with these type of guys. But better than an inkel!

Nobody has ever put into words how much women hate low-value males. Not even the foid AI's speech from I have no mouth and I must scream holds a candle to the subtle bait-and-switch tactics women use against us.

That bitch and her whole generation has been brainwashed into chasing drama and excitement. No, a stable and quiet life isn't good, the cunt wants her heart to beat fast (she wants Chad's cock, she wants him to live for her and to die for her, she wants the moon and the sky). The bitch watched too many movies and read too many dumb novels. Women live in fucking wonderland.
I don't think this is the fault of the media going out of its way to drill this into foids, I think this is what foids innately want to be true and therefore it becomes reality to them if nobody goes out of their way to tell them otherwise. I know several women in their thirties and forties, all of them have this mindset. AWALT and the only thing that stops this mindset from making itself apparent is extreme suppression of women's behaviour and thoughts

Example of a grade A woman lover:

Bundy_FLA_8179.jpeg

Ted Bundy was a nice man.
His kill count will be like 10 times higher in our time. I am not even joking. 10.

I don't think this is the fault of the media going out of its way to drill this into foids, I think this is what foids innately want to be true and therefore it becomes reality to them if nobody goes out of their way to tell them otherwise. I know several women in their thirties and forties, all of them have this mindset. AWALT and the only thing that stops this mindset from making itself apparent is extreme suppression of women's behaviour and thoughts
I was going to write something and then you wrote it in your last sentence. That's exactly it, over the millennia the culture was such that these innate traits that women have (extreme monkeybranching, unending ego, limitless manipulations and lies) were suppressed. Not fully though, women were always cunts, feminists have made us think that women were oppressed throughout history, when in fact they were largely very free to be cunts, just not to the degree they are now.

I think today's culture has significantly boosted their innate cuntiness and egoism though. They're not only huge whores always chasing a bigger thrill and more resources and prestige, they're also very proud of it and fight you with a fiery passion if you dare suggest that this worldview isn't only just but also virtuous.
His kill count will be like 10 times higher in our time. I am not even joking. 10.
He'd be arrested right away. We live in a surveillance state planet, where the government and various agencies/companies have so much data on us that they even know when you scratch your butt.

They're judging without give the chance. It's easy ignoring the "boring" guys like us and then when we are psychologically broken expect that we can act like an extroverted chad or normie.

They're judging without give the chance. It's easy ignoring the "boring" guys like us and then when we are psychologically broken expect that we can act like an extroverted chad or normie.
for their amusement and for nothing in return when we do it, no less

isn't she just largely describing the numales on the sub?

playing games, going on reddit, watching the avengers, etc.

either way, i don't think thugmaxxing or hobbynaxxing or whatever would help me since im too ugly

The largest incel subreddit strikes again

So what she's basically saying is that i don't deserve to be loved because i'm not attractive enough and my hobbies are too boring.

So what she's basically saying is that i don't deserve to be loved because i'm not attractive enough and my hobbies are too boring.
it's literally just the former

it's literally just the former
Of course, how could i forget that your hobbies are completly irrelevant. When you're chad even staying at home 24/7 becomes exieting to foids.

Of course, how could i forget that your hobbies are completly irrelevant. When you're chad even staying at home 24/7 becomes exieting to foids.
In fact, a lot of women actually prefer this. When I was 15 and talking to a girl, she felt the need to tell me that her ideal date involved sitting with somebody at home on the lounge and not doing much of anything. A lot of women, like a lot of men, are just plain lazy and want nothing more than to relax/LDAR for most of their waking hours, they just want to do it with Chad. Looks decide whether you live or exist in this world.

In fact, a lot of women actually prefer this. When I was 15 and talking to a girl, she felt the need to tell me that her ideal date involved sitting with somebody at home on the lounge and not doing much of anything. A lot of women, like a lot of men, are just plain lazy and want nothing more than to relax/LDAR for most of their waking hours, they just want to do it with Chad. Looks decide whether you live or exist in this world.
Yeah it's not the act it's who you're with, a guy that makes the pussy tingle & the heart flutter.

This cunt has turned writing essays on cucktears into a part time job. I'm willing to bet her looksmatch is posting here at this very moment.

Its not shallow when a woman doesnt want to spend her youth cleaning up your messes, scrubbing your toilets, cooking your food while you watch TV or lecture her about the Third Reich.
Top fucking kek

it's also funny that women think it's horrible for them to have to spend their prime years being housewives when men are still expected to be wageslaves for less and less in return. women truly want to have their cake and eat it too
Full blown ragefuel!

Foids are bascally saying in this post all introverts should kill themselves.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited: