Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Blackpill

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

Nofappers and TRP fags on suicide watch

I hate normie faggots. Bet they wont say that shit to my face irl. I'd break their face

What a faggot. So we "missed out" because we weren't chads or rich betabuxxers.
I hate normie faggots. Bet they wont say that shit to my face irl. I'd break their face

I'd murder them in Ghost Recon

It's all true tbh.
Brutal as fuck because it’s true
NO IT'S NOT. They claim that normal high school guys "just existed", and then "a girl was attracted to him", then they "gravitated towards each other" and "these things just happened through the natural flow of life"

If you went to highschool (or even watched some crappy teen dramas), you'd know that normal high school guys are jumping through hoops to get the girl. Girl doesn't just magically come to him

Even more obviously wrong if you watch nature documentaries. The males compete throughout breeding season to get the females, and the lesser males get nothing. A male and a female don't just magically gravitate towards each other and make a happy couple in nature.

OP IS LIVING IN A DISNEY CHANNEL FANTASY WORLD. WE ARE RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG, as usual.

The sheer brutality of it is brutal!

If you went to highschool (or even watched some crappy teen dramas), you'd know that normal high school guys are jumping through hoops to get the girl. Girl doesn't just magically come to him
Just because guys are competing doesn't mean it actually makes a difference. I did go to high school and I know that the guys who got gfs were already pre-selected. Real life isn't a teen drama - you don't sign a song for a girl at a talent show and make her fall in love with you.

The average guy is clearly struggling nowadays. It’s only with the above average that everything happens naturally

"just self improve bro" :feelskek:

NO IT'S NOT. They claim that normal high school guys "just existed", and then "a girl was attracted to him", then they "gravitated towards each other" and "these things just happened through the natural flow of life"

Even more obviously wrong if you watch nature documentaries. The males compete throughout breeding season to get the females, and the lesser males get nothing. A male and a female don't just magically gravitate towards each other and make a happy couple in nature.

OP IS LIVING IN A DISNEY CHANNEL FANTASY WORLD. WE ARE RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG, as usual.

Cope

I remember in high school I had a crush on this girl and I clownmaxxed, always made her laugh, we did a project and presentation together in econ class, yet she legit threw herself at this one kid who was a massively depressive faggot that couldn't write straight to save his life and all his writing looked like a person with Parkinson's wrote it.

This other girl I liked, who was fat and Vietnamese, turned me down for a guy with smelly breath that didn't even like her. Same fucking story here, I took her to the movies, I shoplifted a flower for her (she was into bad boys and romantic gestures), I made her laugh. Also her girlfriend fucking hated me and always insulted me when I sat with them at lunch.

So don't fucking tell me about "competition" because no amount of maxxing your attributes and no mating dance you think you can perform will have any effect.

Edit: I approached a lot more girls when I was still a delusional teen and believed in just-put-yourself-out-there theory and got rejected and subsequently blocked/cut off the moment I expressed interest. The two times above are the most memorable because it was the first time I got exploited for my skills ("friendzoned") before being cut off whereas other girls would instantly ignore and/or have their male friends threaten to beat me up.

Last edited:
Just because guys are competing doesn't mean it actually makes a difference. I did go to high school and I know that the guys who got gfs were already pre-selected. Real life isn't a teen drama - you don't sign a song for a girl at a talent show and make her fall in love with you.
My point wasn't that working hard for attention's a great idea, but just that it's not normal for an "average" guy to just gravitate into a couple. I'm sure the guys you mention weren't "normal" or "average" as the OP says. The fact that you saw so many guys try means the OP is wrong.

And tryhard behavior can work, at least when the "girlfriend" doesn't even need to provide sex. Average guys can at least larp as a boyfriend. You must've gotten attacked and insulted because you're ugly, which is why your're rotting here with us.

So you believe all that shit? Average guys and girls just "gravitated towards each other", became friends, and then became a couple? That's how things are for your average, normal guy? If so, you haven't been blackpilled for 32 seconds, let alone 32 years

Thanks, this almost got me and im not high iq enough t ocounter it like you

That's so true.
Either you are born as subhuman or you aren't