Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal blackpill video compilation I made

dont want to watch blackpill content rn i feel good.

Good video by the way, i'm just too depressed

Great video and I didn't know you had YT?

Good video and fucking brutal

Fire vid. I was there when the ancient texts were written.

Constitution Day History GIF by US National Archives

Women are evil
Remember that women find men more attractive when depressed and ashamed than when you're happy. Never forget that.

Great stuff bro, you got some talent. I love WW echo voice when the camera goes between the buildings of a city.

all women are whores

Remember that women find men more attractive when depressed and ashamed than when you're happy. Never forget that.
I remember a Foid saying the more depressed and mentally ill man is the hotter he gets

Good video i hate my life

I remember a Foid saying the more depressed and mentally ill man is the hotter he gets
I've noticed that my own mother always eems to like me more and act friendly when I'm depressed and cynical and dismissive than when I'm having fun and laughing and playing games. In the latter cases she actually begins to scold me nonstop.

I cant watch it, its too brutal:cryfeels:

I've noticed that my own mother always eems to like me more and act friendly when I'm depressed and cynical and dismissive than when I'm having fun and laughing and playing games. In the latter cases she actually begins to scold me nonstop.
Brutal. I also noticed that my grandmother loves her more attractive grandchildren more than ugly ones