Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal blackpill in Mario movie

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I haven't watched the Mario movie outside of a clip where peach mocks Mario for his height JFL but I noticed something extremely blackpilled regarding the movie itself and its development.

In the games Mario is played by a voice actor called Charles Martinet. In the movie Mario is played by Chris Pratt aka Chad lite who does an absolutely terrible job at playing him. The only reason Chris Pratt was picked to play him is because he's famous and Chris Pratt is only famous because of his looks

MV5BZjdkYjg1NzMtOTY2YS00ZWI1LWEwZWYtOTU1YTM2ODA2ZWY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MjAxMDc3 V1 FMjpg UX1

There's just something so fucking funny that they had to get a 6'2 Chad lite to play the 4'11 fat manlet just to get normies to see this shitty movie.

average incels.co user trying to purchase a 2ft rope off amazon

They love to replace manlets with tallfags

Chad "lite"? jfl

4f43280bbcfa79dcd7902c201abfa25b

I'm sick of seeing that boring Chad in every film.

I haven't watched the Mario movie outside of a clip where peach mocks Mario for his height JFL but I noticed something extremely blackpilled regarding the movie itself and its development.

In the games Mario is played by a voice actor called Charles Martinet. In the movie Mario is played by Chris Pratt aka Chad lite who does an absolutely terrible job at playing him. The only reason Chris Pratt was picked to play him is because he's famous and Chris Pratt is only famous because of his looks

View attachment 883236
There's just something so fucking funny that they had to get a 6'2 Chad lite to play the 4'11 fat manlet just to get normies to see this shitty movie.
JUSTICE FOR SUPER FUCKING MARIO

MARIO THE MANLET GOD I PRAY AND NEIL AND EAT SPAGHETTI IN YOUR HONOR KILL PPEACH KILL BOWSER WAHOOO YOU ARE NOT NINTENDO YOU ARE PRETENNDOO

I couldn't believe they got Halle Berry to be the little mermaid, she must be nearly 70?

(Still got it gurl, slay Kween, etc etc)