Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal blackpill I witnessed at school the other day.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
So I was in my class and there's these girls and then there's an introverted Chad who sit right next to each other. So the dude walks into class and this girl tries to say "hi" to them, and he literally tells them to screw off and sits down. It's not in a joking manner btw, he thinks they're annoying as hell. While I'm working I then hear her ask him if he's single, and he said he isn't.

Like what the actual fuck? This dude literally tells this chick to screw off and then she asks him if he's single.

JFL at the "just be extroverted" and "go talk to girls" meme.

So I was in my class and there's these girls and then there's an introverted Chad who sit right next to each other. So the dude walks into class and this girl tries to say "hi" to them, and he literally tells them to screw off and sits down. It's not in a joking manner btw, he thinks they're annoying as hell. While I'm working I then hear her ask him if he's single, and he said he isn't.

Like what the actual fuck? This dude literally tells this chick to screw off and then she asks him if he's single.

JFL at the "just be extroverted" and "go talk to girls" meme.
It is kinda like this.
When you are wanted,you are wanted.
When you understand this,you understand everything. The attraction CANNOT be negotiated. Your words are meaningless. Same ad how when you see a hot female no matter what she says you still like her.

Fucking chad always wins even if he is introverted

Just lift and be confident

Literally every female I've met is more socially retarded than incels when it comes to hitting on people. Femoids are lucky they can get laid automatically. Watch how they behave around Chad and you'll see the image of primitive retardation, worse than any "cringy niceguy" normies jerk off about.

It is kinda like this.
When you are wanted,you are wanted.
When you understand this,you understand everything. The attraction CANNOT be negotiated. Your words are meaningless. Same ad how when you see a hot female no matter what she says you still like her.
Attraction is predetermined. Like having 15 gfs

Fucking chad always wins even if he is introverted

MUH NT.

Personality/autism doesnt matter shit, Its all about face and height.

JFL at the just be NT cope

Literally every female I've met is more socially retarded than incels when it comes to hitting on people. Femoids are lucky they can get laid automatically. Watch how they behave around Chad and you'll see the image of primitive retardation, worse than any "cringy niceguy" normies jerk off about.

Indeed. Why can't we have a thread (or a subreddit) dedicated to text screenshots or videos of girls trying to Chad-chase in a retarded manner?

MUH NT.

Personality/autism doesnt matter shit, Its all about face and height.

JFL at the just be NT cope

mental health kinda does matter but it's a relatively small factor tbh