Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL BlackPill from Oneitis

MMA_Cel

MMA_Cel

Recruit
★★★
This happened a few months back. We mostly had online classes, and in one of the high achiever online classes I saw a girl who was pretty attractive. She was a solid 6 or 7. I immediately crushed on her, when a I knew was her name.

In the meantime we had these seminars in our class that taught us how to give exams properly. I made a lot of jokes and got a lot of laughs from girls and guys, and one guy in our class who was pretty popular got mad at me and basically became my enemy. He always tried to start shit and piss me off. At this time I also shaved my head completely and I got a lot of mockery for that, and it definitely lowered my attractiveness.

Anyways once school ended, I messaged my Oneitis on WhatsApp and made small talk. After a few minutes, I was blocked and my enemy/rival sent me a mocking message about the topic I talked to her about (some school related bullshit). Which means she basically sent screenshots of our convo to him, or she sent it to a friend who sent it to him. Later, another friend of hers who I knew told me she and her friends were going to report me for talking to her. They never did, which was a close call. This was super BROOTAL, because it showed how if you're not a Chad and approach women they think you just commited a crime against them.

Looking back, I cringe very hard. It was a blackpilling moment because I was ugly and non NT (even though I was/am pretty tall and we'll built). It's particularly cringe because I used to dream about us getting married, having kids and I used to pray to God super hard that we get together and I begged God to make her unblock me. Everyday I jumped out of bed to see if she unblocked me. Cringe asf. But, it never happened.

Seems like a sad reality. That sounds like your oneitis doesn't like ugly dudes.

It's been one month though.

Everyday I jumped out of bed to see if she unblocked me. Cringe asf. But, it never happened.
Even if she did, what would drive you to talk to that bitch again?

kick his ass pakicel

When you see her, look her in the eyes and kiss her. Works in the movies.

After a few minutes, I was blocked and my enemy/rival sent me a mocking message about the topic I talked to her about (some school related bullshit). Which means she basically sent screenshots of our convo to him, or she sent it to a friend who sent it to him. Later, another friend of hers who I knew told me she and her friends were going to report me for talking to her.
You seriously only talked about school related shit? :dafuckfeels:

Sorry you had to go through this shit OP, but this kinda stuff is just not meant for us you know? I myself had oneitis on this meathole highschool classmate for 4 years and she wouldn't even accept my social media requests, I loved her from the bottom of my heart, thought about her everyday, prayed to God as well but at the end of the all I was to her was bug not even worthy of befriending, it's a game we were made to lose since day 0, focus on your copes, maybe there's a unicorn out there for you, maybe not, don't hold your breath, and remember that there is no shower, no personality, no gym and definitely no god for your face :feelscomfy:
don’t feel sorry for them they’re hardbanned for being a LARP and into BDSM (they like being degraded) I worked with others to get him banned