Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal blackpill from highschool science teacher

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
When I was in science class our teacher was trying to explain to us how eye pupils expand and contract under different circumstances. This is how he explained it with a drawing on the chalk board:

"When there's something you're really interested in looking at your pupils expand as big as possible, because you're focusing on all the details."
BlackBackgroundWhiteCircle thumb

"But here's what the pupil of a girl looks like when she see's you" (he was referring to most the guys because we all looked like nerdy incels)
BlackBackgroundWhiteCircle thumb2

Foids pupils dilate when they are “in love” - i.e. talking to chad.

I have never seen a foids pupils dilate near me.

Men have to stop reducing each other. Would he do such a statement but with changing the gender? No, I guess not.

Foids pupils dilate when they are “in love” - i.e. talking to chad.

I have never seen a foids pupils dilate near me.
If they dilate for me it must only be out of fear because I'm talking to them.

And this is a foid's eye when she sees Chad's cock:

glossy-black-circle-button-md.png

Men have to stop reducing each other. Would he do such a statement but with changing the gender? No, I guess not.
No way a foid teacher would say that to a class of landwhales.
Dilation can also be faked by foids to capture betabuxxers.

"Its name, 'belladonna', comes from its use by Venetian women to make themselves 'beautiful ladies' by causing their pupils to dilate. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropa_belladonna
There's no lengths they won't go through to deceive cucks and get to chad's dick.

Its over for highschoolcels

Your science teacher was pretty funny.
That's red pill talk. Most men are sexhavers and no sexhaver is a friend of mine.

When I was in science class our teacher was trying to explain to us how eye pupils expand and contract under different circumstances. This is how he explained it with a drawing on the chalk board:

"When there's something you're really interested in looking at your pupils expand as big as possible, because you're focusing on all the details."
View attachment 81593

"But here's what the pupil of a girl looks like when she see's you" (he was referring to most the guys because we all looked like nerdy incels)
View attachment 81594
Is he even allowed to say that?

Is he even allowed to say that?
I should've reported him for body shaming the guys in class, especially because he gave me a B+ and not an A- for getting 89.5% on the final grade.

I should've reported him for body shaming the guys in class, especially because he gave me a B+ and not an A- for getting 89.5% on the final grade.
Yea you should've. How long has it been? Can you still get him in trouble?

Yea you should've. How long has it been? Can you still get him in trouble?
If #metoo taught me anything then I only have 15 years left so I better hurry.

If #metoo taught me anything then I only have 15 years left so I better hurry.
Lol. Go attempt it for real. Evil only triumphs when good incels do nothing.

Lol. Go attempt it for real. Evil only triumphs when good incels do nothing.
I will, even if he doesn't get convicted it's still worth messing up his life because of the trauma he put me and the boys in class through.

ive heard that dilated pupils are more attractive on females and vice versa

ive heard that dilated pupils are more attractive on females and vice versa
Men with dilated pupils will come off as thirsty. We need to find a way to shrink our pupils when we talk to attractive foids.