Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal blackpill at work

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
So my fellow securitynigger coulage comes to give me some papers and he's tall af average face.
And later foid i work with asks who was the dude that i was with like kept asking questions whats his name and ect, first thing foid said about him is height like "dam he is so tall and hot" and this whore has a man this is the state of women.
If a foid likes you she we will make it clear its totally over me im invisable for everyone.

Tdlr;height is everything and there is no ascension women will lust after another men even while being in relationship

Blackpill is everywhere.

:feelsrope: Its time for you to coping or roping forevER

Brutal. There is no escape from the blackpill.

26776.jpg

In human-ape times height was seen as a status symbol so no wonder foidapes still want those tall males.

Being tall is always better. Tall guy with average face > average height guy with good looking face.

Literally me
that was a nice anime

but it was kind of soy at the end also David was the epitome of a simp

Man literally throw his life away for some pussy

Delete ur avi pls

Being tall is always better. Tall guy with average face > average height guy with good looking face.
My nigga finally someone who gets it

When I used to have friends, I had two friends that were 6’1 and 6’4. Foids were always commenting about it and would always show obvious signs of affection when talking to them like giggling at dumb shit

Also when I was at work once and my dad who is 6’1 came in all the foids were talking about it after he left how tall he was. Fucking brutal I’m 5’8 it’s over

When I used to have friends, I had two friends that were 6’1 and 6’4. Foids were always commenting about it and would always show obvious signs of affection when talking to them like giggling at dumb shit

Also when I was at work once and my dad who is 6’1 came in all the foids were talking about it after he left how tall he was. Fucking brutal I’m 5’8 it’s over
Its over for us manlets brutal story man

Height> Everything.
I want to be tall so bad.

It’s time to start teeth rotting. It’s over

N

Never began