Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal black pill doses from a sand nigger philosopher who lived in the middle ages !!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer

Al-Ma'arri ( 973 – 1057 AC ) was an Arab philosopher, poet, and writer. Despite holding a controversial religious worldview, he is regarded as one of the greatest classical Arabic poets. he became blind at a young age from smallpox and that affected him in his whole life. Described as a "pessimistic freethinker", al-Ma'arri was a controversial rationalist of his time, citing reason as the chief source of truth and divine revelation. He was pessimistic about life, describing himself as "a double prisoner" of blindness and isolation. He attacked religious dogmas and practices,was equally critical and sarcastic about Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Zoroastrianism, and became a deist. He advocated social justice and lived a secluded, ascetic lifestyle.He was a vegan, known in his time as moral vegetarianism, entreating: "do not desire as food the flesh of slaughtered animals / Or the white milk of mothers who intended its pure draught / for their young". Al-Ma'arri held an antinatalist outlook, in line with his general pessimism, suggesting that children should not be born to spare them of the pains and suffering of life. Al-Ma'arri wrote three main works that were popular in his time: The Tinder Spark, Unnecessary Necessity, and The Epistle of Forgiveness. Al-Ma'arri never married and died at the age of 83 in the city where he was born. Al-Ma'arri wrote three main works that were popular in his time: The Tinder Spark, Unnecessary Necessity, and The Epistle of Forgiveness.

He was like the sand nigger version of Friedrich Nietzsche.

Black pills from his writings:

1- Genetic determinism:

- “This crime was by my father done -To me, but never by me to one." (in regards to life and being born)”

- “And when I think my thinking rouses me to blame he who created me,
And I gave peace to my children for they are in the bliss of the abyss
Which surpasses all the pleasures of the world, And had they been born they would’ve endured misery”

2- Love: Condemning simping:

- “Some people are like an open grave:
You give it the thing you love most
And then get nothing in return.”

- “Good men's actions are natural
While a scoundrel's charity
Is carefully planned to please.”

- “Hold tight to what is most yourself,
Don't squander it, don't let your life
Be governed by what disturbs you.”

- “You're given the fruit of one palm tree:
Bear it a basin of clear water.
Don't trouble with the plight of other palms.”

3- Religion:

- “The inhabitants of the earth are of two sorts: those with brains, but no religion, and those with religion, but no brains.”

- “ Muslims are stumbling, Christians all astray, Jews wildered, Zoroastrians far on errors way. We mortals are composed of two great schools Enlightened knaves or else religious fools.”

- “Don't believe what you're told unless your mind
Confirms its truth: palm trunks, lofty as clouds,
Stay wood.”

- “There is no imam but the mind, who guides by day and night.”

- “Now this religion happens to prevail
Until by that religion overthrown,–
Because men dare not live with men alone,
But always with another fairy-tale”

4- Nihilism:

- “Over many a race the sun's bright net was spread
And loosed their pearls nor left them even a thread.
This dire world delights us, though all sup—
All whom she mothers—from one mortal cup.
Choose from two ills: which rather in the main
Suits you? —to perish or to live in pain?”

- “When men shake hands with time, time crushes
Them like tumblers; little pieces of glass.”

- “Everyone who strives after gain in the perishable world will necessarily come to regret it, at the time of separation and the moment of non-being.”

I'd never heard of him tbh, pretty high iq stuff

He admired nature but in nature all is about reproduction and no one show mercy to genetic losers.

who will be the first sand nigger to make this their avi?

I like how this guy thinks. RIP, you live on Arabcel.