Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal birthday experience

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
★★★★
so today i thought it was a good day a friend of my buy me chocolate and put candle on it and i was like at least someone cares until i sit in a bank w 5’7 normie friend and i make him text her ex ginger gf and i actually make them up. after that i was walking home and friend of mine called me saying hes cheating on his gf like after listening her guy with ginger gf send my pictures he took after all that i saw my ugly face and truly understand its over in my fucking birthday everyvone is having fun.

no matter who says what face is life and height is just like cherry on top its meaningless without cake.

tldr;everything was cool until i had to listen 2 guys love stories.

Happy birthday

holly
so today i thought it was a good day a friend of my buy me chocolate and put candle on it and i was like at least someone cares until i sit in a bank w 5’7 normie friend and i make him text her ex ginger gf and i actually make them up. after that i was walking home and friend of mine called me saying hes cheating on his gf like after listening her guy with ginger gf send my pictures he took after all that i saw my ugly face and truly understand its over in my fucking birthday everyvone is having fun.

no matter who says what face is life and height is just like cherry on top its meaningless without cake.

tldr;everything was cool until i had to listen 2 guys love stories.
holly shit over for englishcels

Happy birthday

Brutal. I just spend my bdays alone not that i give them much importance tbh. But happy bday!