Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Brutal aspiepill

He’s 32. His life already passed him.

Hopefully he has a fixation to cope with like other aspies.

Any autists here with a job history? Do people noticeably respect you more when you have one?

Any autists here with a job history? Do people noticeably respect you more when you have one?
No, they respected me less. They see you as stealing the job from a normal person if you work thus bully you. It must take a special kind of aspie to work a real job, being forced to endure namecalling day after day.

No, they respected me less. They see you as stealing the job from a normal person if you work thus bully you. It must take a special kind of aspie to work a real job, being forced to endure namecalling day after day.
How long are you able to stay employed for?

i don't think so, i started working like 10 years ago and nothing about my life changed, no one really cares

you need to participate in the exact same demanding popularity contest, at all stages in life, regardless of your age and status, the only real "cheat code" here is being very attractive or famous

and if you win that contest, it doesn't matter very much what your job is, etc, the very thing that you were hoping would help you win the popularity contest :feelshaha:

Part time about 2 years was my longest
How does it usually end?
i don't think so, i started working like 10 years ago and nothing about my life changed, no one really cares

you need to participate in the exact same demanding popularity contest, at all stages in life, regardless of your age and status, the only real "cheat code" here is being very attractive or famous

and if you win that contest, it doesn't matter very much what your job is, etc, the very thing that you were hoping would help you win the popularity contest :feelshaha:
So much for people telling us to get jobs if we want to fix ourselves, it's about normies being uncomfortable with autists getting handouts and wanting us to distract ourselves by wageslaving.

I work. Same job for 10 years. No promotions, not even a pay rise.

People bully me, tease me, ridicule me, etc. but not often. It's the corporate sarcasm that gets into my nerves. For instance, they put some bright LED lights directly over my desk, and then set those to blink like a nightclub. It's ridiculous. I open a ticket saying it's a seizure hazard, cause headaches and are really distracting. The maintenance guy comes and says "these lights are like this, it's normal". Except it's not. Then I get an email saying the company cares for my mental health. Except they care to damage it as much as possible.

I get less respect than actual alcoholic and crackhead hobos that sleep on the sidewalk of my job's building. I've never seen anyone disrespecting them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back