Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal as hell. My college is having a non mandatory workshop on SEX, should I go? Need answers by tonight.

Should I go to the 'SEX' workshop at my school tomorrow? It's non mandatory; I'm free the whole day.

• Total voters
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Brutal as hell. It'll be tomorrow. They keep spamming me with emails about it. It's some sort of sex workshop for like an hour that involves talking about birth control, std's, contraceptives and all that. They'll have condom demonstration and will give out lube and condoms. Brutal as hell. They'll be promoting degeneracy over there and telling women to slut it up. That event will probably be full of women and chads. No men.

I don't know how to cope. I want to go, and at the same time, I don't. I'll never be able to go to one of these ever again. College is almost over. I'll also never NEED to go to one of these workshops because i'm a forever virgin. I don't need to know about contraceptives or std's since i'll never have to put up with that.

Then again... free lube for myself. I'm also free the whole day.

I got bored and wanted to see if cucktears featured me recently, and they took my braincels post about this event and some cucktears person said I should go.

Should I go to this event, or not? I'm a masochist, as other incels are. I'm used to torture. The event isn't mandatory, I would just be there to see what i'm permanently missing out on.

I dont see the point.

I have to remind myself that i'm missing out on college sex.

Why do you need a reminder? You are missing out on life itself after all, no point in thinking about it anymore.

Go, take pictures of anything interesting and share here.

Don't go unless you have some othER plans for them.

They'll probably be promoting degeneracy over there. By giving out condoms, they ARE promoting it.

Lol chads are not going to go to a sex workshop, they already had sex and know what to do.
It's probably going to be a bunch of inexperienced normies.

why torture yourself? are you a masochist?

why torture yourself? are you a masochist?
Lol I am, I said that in the post. I would expect most incels to be.

The biggest masochists are the cucked bluepilled incels who still have oneitis' and orbit around women.

Lol chads are not going to go to a sex workshop, they already had sex and know what to do.
It's probably going to be a bunch of inexperienced normies.

LOL. What if I find virgin women over there? As if.

Don't do it, you'll probably end up ERing right then and there. I've been to those things and they are BRUTAL.

You could poke a hole in all the condoms they have in the bowl

Why torture yourself?

Take one for the team and acquire some fresh suicidefuel for us

I don't see any reason to go if you have the choice.

Hell no. That sounds degrading.

My work had something similar in February. I wasn't able to go because it was outside of the building and I'd have to travel a bit but my work didn't let me get off for those 2hrs.

Was talking about sex/STDs/condoms etc...etc...

Was really hoping to ask some private questions because there was going to be legit sex therapists and health professionals there. Was hoping I could have gotten one to the side and asked some of the more embarrassing questions since I'm a virgin but alas I wasn't able to go. Fucking bosses.

If you are low inhib, go and report back with fun facts.

If you are high inhib, don't waste your time.

It really sounds like a horrible place to be. I mean, shittier than average.

go there and protest about degeneracy

braver than i am to even consider

Nooooo... If you're like me you'll throw a tantrum in front of everyone.

NO. Are you nuts? They will shove bluepills deep in yo muthafuckin ass

I would imagine it’d be feminists and inexperienced guys going there.

Lol, why would you even consider going? Just stay at home and play vidya/watch some shows.

I guess you could go if you want to rage. Otherwise why? It's as useless to you as carrying a pack of condoms "in case you score". You never will. So why waste time listening to degeneracy.

It is part of your liberal college indoctrination. If it doesnt affect your grade in any way, I wouldn't go.

Go bomb it or you’re a cuck

Why would you subject yourself to more anguish?
You don't want to so the answer is No.

I hope you did the right decision

plz go there with acid and start throwing it in their faces! HAHA