Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal arrange marriage blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
I remember repeating a year it was me and 10 other delinquents the class was mainly ethnics, the teacher was a giga foidless 4,11 5'0 hindu or sikh woman

She was real friendly with some other students she was telling a story about how her parents were planning an arrange marriage for her and when the suitor arrived at her home for them to get acquainted. She said as soon as the guy left she told her parents and I quote " he wouldn't do" she said he was too short :smonk: this bitch was barely touching my chin and I'm 5"6

She said she would only settle for a tall guy some girl asked her why she said because I'm tiny I don't a want tiny husband for the sake of my future children jfl she married tall fag in the end

Which year you repeated?

Arranged marriage is a myth tbh

She said she would only settle for a tall guy some girl asked her why she said because I'm tiny I don't a want tiny husband for the sake of my future
Not a bad idea. There's a 50% chance that they could have conceived a boy and i don't need to explain how life is for short guys

The teacher is based imo and did the right thing. No need to give birth to short guys

Not a bad idea. There's a 50% chance that they could have conceived a boy and i don't need to explain how life is for short guys

The teacher is based imo and did the right thing. No need to give birth to short guys
:fuk:

Women dating above their height IS A BAD IDEA, because it fucks up the dating market for short guys and creates more and more incels.
You just said that it's based that foids only want to mate with 6'4 males, are you completly fucking retarded?

Women dating above their height IS A BAD IDEA, because it fucks up the dating market for short guys and creates more and more incels.
You just said that it's based that foids only want to mate with 6'4 males, are you completly fucking retarded?

Ya we used to be smart and have dwarf colonies. Where in those dwarf colonies short people felt normal. And they could work on mining to crawl down in the tunnels and then hoarding gold.

So your propagating and promoting the Inceldom and eventual suicide of manlets because you want to to be a simp and kowtkow to women. I expected better from .co

I know your a privileged tallfag you live on easy mode just like women

Being short wouldn't even be a problem if foids would date their heightmatch instead of dating UP all the time.

Her kid will rope before he even hits puberty :feelsclown:

A 4'11 midget foid and a 6ft+ tall fag having kids, it doesn't take a genius to guess that their kid will be a manlet jfl

She's short so her kids will never be tall unless if she dates a basketball player

How? A whole generation of subhumans got laid this way and reproduced.
True many generations in fact
Right now i mean.
Its still possible but you would have to move to her village for it to work or move to an uncucked land like Saudi or Tunisia Egypt Algeria where foid rights are not above mens

Last edited:
Its still possible but you would have to move to her village for it to work or move to an uncucked land like Saudi or Tunisia Egypt Algeria where foid rights are not above mens
Nigga what? arab gulf women are notorious for fucking nigger and cumskin athletes in their countries.no different than their western rivals.

So your propagating and promoting the Inceldom and eventual suicide of manlets because you want to to be a simp and kowtkow to women. I expected better from .co

I know your a privileged tallfag you live on easy mode just like women
So you guys want to continue the cycle of misery by allowing short guys to be born?

It's much better that one short guy suffers and ends his gene pool than giving birth to more short guys all of whom will live a life of torture
She's short so her kids will never be tall unless if she dates a basketball player
She married a tallfag as per OP

So you guys want to continue the cycle of misery by allowing short guys to be born?

It's much better that one short guy suffers and ends his gene pool than giving birth to more short guys all of whom will live a life of torture
You cannot break the circle by only letting tall guys breed, because even then there will always be guys who are smaller than others.

The circle can only be broken if foids stop dating up and start dating their heightmatch.

I would like me some arranged tail.

You cannot break the circle by only letting tall guys breed, because even then there will always be guys who are smaller than others.

The circle can only be broken if foids stop dating up and start dating their heightmatch.
Keeping aside foid's preferences, there are many other shortcoming of being a short man as well

allow foids to choose and also call it arranged marriage. what a load of crap. how cuck can one get.

Tallfags should stop settling for short foids