Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story brutal 8th grade

X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
So let me preface this by saying I took the jester route most of my early life, or at least attempted to, it just is what it is. Anyways, my last year of middle school I vividly remember being friends with this group of people in my class: 5 boys, 2 girls. Personally I thought I was in good with all of them, we'd chat, laugh, just poke fun at each other(oh to be blissfully bluepilled again). Anyways good thing right? Wrong. Towards the end of the year one of the 2 girls I was friends with planed on having a graduation party with our class, not the entire 8th grade class rather the 32 in my individual class.

So earlier I mentioned we were good, well apparently I was wrong. I was the only one in that fucking class not to get an invite, even worse I found out through one of my guy friends when he mentioned "hey @XANDIARIES are you going to so and so's party" I looked at him like what? then saw her face, she did that awkward laugh and looked away. And what did I do you ask? Nothing, fuck all, I ignored it like a little bitch in fear of starting a confrontation or creating a problem. And so the they had the party, my friend ended from the group ended up dating my oneitis also from the group, not the host, and I never kept contact with them again in High School.

Story of my life jfl, non-confrontational, unconfident, timid motherfucker. And it's all b/c of my face.

Last edited:
Ye I always would get invited via another person instead of the actual host. So fucking rude. One time I literally got told about this party a fucking hour before it was gonna start. (Not by the host of course)

They were never really parties tho it was just hanging out at someone's house and there were only ever two girls max. We didn't even have booze or weed. It was fucking boring and pointless. I cried as soon as I got home from one of those 'parties' and never went again.

That is so Brutal.
brutal indeed bro
Ye I always would get invited via another person instead of the actual host. So fucking rude. One time I literally got told about this party a fucking hour before it was gonna start. (Not by the host of course)

They were never really parties tho it was just hanging out at someone's house and there were only ever two girls max. We didn't even have booze or weed. It was fucking boring and pointless. I cried as soon as I got home from one of those 'parties' and never went again.
no offense, but it's not the same. All of us were literally standing by the door waiting for our teacher to come back, and this nigga told me this with all of them around, it was very awkward and she just looked away, "like bitch did I just not exist to you?" but alas that's my life.

Last edited:
Reminds me of 2 days ago when a few of my friends went to a party
didnt get an invite, instead just LDARing on halloween

Thread matches perfectly with your pfp OP. My concolences, something very similar happened to me in highschool. I also wasn't invited to parties everyone was invited to, even though I did nothing weird or wrong. I just wasn't good enough I guess.

Thread matches perfectly with your pfp OP. My concolences, something very similar happened to me in highschool. I also wasn't invited to parties everyone was invited to, even though I did nothing weird or wrong. I just wasn't good enough I guess.
my face wasn't good enough, nothing less, nothing more

i hate normies ,never had friends

I want to be cool like @XANDIARIES therefore i shall tag myself @Emba !!!

I only hung around with dudes and I've never been to a party

I remember in 8th grade i went up to ask a girl out and she told me to go away

Holy shit that is brutal and fuck OP

You need to heightmaxx hard if you can grow. Normgroids understand truly nothing other than brute force. Also roidmaxx hard as well.

Normies think nothing of dropping or ditching guys they acted friendly with consistently only days ago and for the reason that those guys aren't cool enough and no longer needed.
How is that any different from how a psychopath behaves?