Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal 4th grade memory

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Just remembered this brootal childhood memory.

In elementary school, 4th grade in this case, the teachers would put the desks in groups of four, all facing each other. In my group of four was this foid I had a huge crush on, her name was Mackenzie.

Side note, when we were in 1st grade during silent reading time, I would pretend to be reading while watching her out of the corner of my eye from across the room and turn my page whenever she would :feelskek: some trucel version of flirting or something idek.

I was so down bad for M... She looked like young Lindsey Lohan. Shi, I would watch The Parent Trap on repeat gushing over Lohan JFL

Actress lindsay lohan attends the premiere of the parent trap on july 20 1998 at mann national

Anyway, one day before school ended, one of the bully kids of the class who I didn't like (he was a loud mouth faggot) came up to our group of desks and started fucking with M. Stupid kid shit like throwing pieces of paper on her and stuff. She was the cutest girl in the school, so I'm sure he had a crush on her as well.

I was minding my business, packing my shit up when he started singing that " (name) and (name) are sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g " song referencing me and M. He just kept repeating it for some reason.

Finally she kinda blew up and yelled "He's (me) ugly, and so are you." My fucking heart dropped. The kids at my table started snickering. I kinda blacked out what happened next. I was so defeated on the walk home. Head down and kicking rocks the entire 4 blocks back to my place. I was a chubby cel back then, too. Pure subhumanity.

Last edited:
Could you stop lusting after TEN YEAR OLDS? You're making me very uncomfortable.

Could you stop lusting after TEN YEAR OLDS? You're making me very uncomfortable.
I was also ten at the time, nigger. I do like early 20s Lindsey Lohan tho. She's still a cute red head

Similar things happened to me and you're not alone. Women are all like this, this is why truecels should stop interacting with women all together

i had a girl beg for her to not be sat next to me and the walk home was horrid

I once had a crush at a similar grade... She ratted me out to the teacher and the teacher basically told me what a "dirty haired" loser I was, and to leave her alone or I'd get punished...

i had a girl beg for her to not be sat next to me and the walk home was horrid
Brutal. Girls often didn't want to work in groups with me back when I was in 8th grade. Absolute suifuel

I once had a crush at a similar grade... She ratted me out to the teacher and the teacher basically told me what a "dirty haired" loser I was, and to leave her alone or I'd get punished...
Life is literal hell if you are subhuman, everyone hates you :feelscry: