Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal 4chan post

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Screenshot 20200501 032602

Wow.... screenshotted

Interesting way of thinking about it. Bottom line is its just an instinct, not as poetic as described here.

Very well said

Didn't read but brutal

We incels have been talking this shit since forever. Still it's very brutal to be reminded of it over and over. Millions of men were sent to rot by all the women on earth and society is totally ok with that.

We incels have been talking this shit since forever. Still it's very brutal to be reminded of it over and over. Millions of men were sent to rot by all the women on earth and society is totally ok with that.

our path to immortality

Wasn't there some chinese theory about jing where if you had sex without ejaculating you could absorb life energy from young women (mid-pubescent ones gave most) to extend your lifespan?

Genetic immortality is a cope, and even if you procreate, your great great great grandchildren will be disgusting mutts and have no resemblance to anything you stood for while you were alive.

No continuation of your genetic line when you came about from every male in your line before you having at least 1 kid, it ends with you so to sum it up you fucking suck dude, after 50+ generations you're the one that didn't make the grade, thanks a lot you high standards having cunts.

If genetic immortality is the goal, just have child via surrogate. I'm not sure why this isn't discussed more on 4cuck tbh. It would solve so many of the issues they complain about.

Immortality is stupid.

but not having sex in your teens destroys you

There's no immortality for my penis

Women don't want me to live.

All this shit about genetic immortality and what drive us is cringe and not relevant to many incels. We just want to feel love and affection, and we're tired of feeling like people are disgusted by us just for being ugly. All I want is the basic respect that everyone else gets.

All this shit about genetic immortality and what drive us is cringe and not relevant to many incels. We just want to feel love and affection, and we're tired of feeling like people are disgusted by us just for being ugly. All I want is the basic respect that everyone else gets.
It's cringe but he's right about the whole "go die" thing.

No continuation of your genetic line when you came about from every male in your line before you having at least 1 kid, it ends with you so to sum it up you fucking suck dude, after 50+ generations you're the one that didn't make the grade, thanks a lot you high standards having cunts.
Absolutely brutal

Correct. By not having sex, every single woman who has ever been in your life is telling you to die off.
Genetic immortality is a cope, and even if you procreate, your great great great grandchildren will be disgusting mutts and have no resemblance to anything you stood for while you were alive.
Mutts are the future.

TR5HNxR.jpg

Legit.

Sad...

Fuck race mixing

Yes I know that by now.
Basic blackpill knowledge.

Who is society in the first place?

I can’t think of a harsher critique of someone’s overall person than that of being deemed unworthy of breeding by a foid. They’re essentially saying you have subhuman DNA