Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brunette white women are much better looking than blondes

Based and agreed

Doesnt matter what you prefer or not, all are Chad only

I dunno i prefer blondes slightly but still would find women with brown ( both light and dark ) redhair to be attractive, i find pitch black hair to bess attractive but still like some phenotypes with it to be attractive ( gracile med )

Btw wasn't this thread made as backflash against @edgelordcel ?

Lurking net made me realize most most prefer brunettes cause well...most of world is darkhaired and would prefer their own features still blond prefer blond women

I dunno i prefer blondes slightly but still would find women with brown ( both light and dark ) redhair to be attractive, i find pitch black hair to bess attractive but still like some phenotypes with it to be attractive ( gracile med )
Nice

Btw wasn't this thread made as backflash against @edgelordcel ?

Lurking net made me realize most most prefer brunettes cause well...most of world is darkhaired and would prefer their own features still blond prefer blond women
Im slav so there is some blond foids here

Neither for you

I have both in my bed rn. a blonde stacey to my left and a brunette stacey to my right.

i am forcing them to jerk me off simultaneously while I browse .is

They are equally good to rape ( in POSTAL 2 GAME )

Blondies usually have more prettier faces while brunettes have bigger boobs on average.

Redheads are superior

blondes look weird and brunettes look lame

black hair looks better

redheads are odd but it has novelty value maybe

I agree with this
I prefer black and brunette hair

Darker hair is way better

I get neither one so I don't care.

Redheads look better than both.