Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bruhhhhh how the fuck are they this far @Trancended trucel

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

@Transcended Trucel look at this shit if a chink was to fuck a Nordic european women or man the kids genetically at best would be clustered near us let that sink in a low caste curry is equivalent to 1 nordic parent in terms of genes like how is it possible to be this far.

and were far imagine them like even papua nuguinans are closer like wtf the higher castes are like closer unfornately I think i maybe a low caste never the less the worst i get is a afghan pashtun kid genetically or if lucky tajjik rushan the best a chink gets is clustered near us imagine.

Yeah its pretty insane how far chinks. Its pretty insane that chinks are further away than Island niggers from nordics.

I am unsure what caste i would fall in as it follows sandniggerism. Regardless of what caste i am its over.

Yeah its pretty insane how far chinks. Its pretty insane that chinks are further away than Island niggers from nordics.

I am unsure what caste i would fall in as it follows sandniggerism. Regardless of what caste i am its over.

I think I might be an out lier my mom is way more caucasoid but its also possible I'm a low caste which kinda scares me ngl but if the lowest caste then I get afghani pashtun if I'm high caste I get tajik rushan that will help me sleep at night atleast.

I still can't accept autralian aboringes being closer to white