Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Bruh the dr that got raped in kolkata had 150g semen in her

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
That means around 20 poojeets raped her and ejaculated inside her bruh

72014   SoyBooru

The only person that got put behind bars is a broke sub5 oldcel manlet

jfl a spectacle worthy of multiple hentai panels

I live 15 mins away from the hospital protests have escalated beyond belief

Curry rapefare

Protests by who? Drs?
Everyone is joining in whatever way they can, even the chief minister herself. They closed down every health clinics across the state besides emergency rooms

future wife of a lucky betabuxxer i bet

Emergency emergency, paging doctor Jeet

Everyone is joining in whatever way they can, even the chief minister herself. They closed down every health clinics across the state besides emergency rooms
Where do you live in kolkata bro? I came to Kolkata many times

Good for them but it wont change anything

Good for them but it wont change anything
I know a few guys protesting in hopes that a Pajeeta would fall for them watching their feminism in full display, I'm not even kidding

I know a few guys protesting in hopes that a Pajeeta would fall for them watching their feminism in full display, I'm not even kidding
Nah its not about that. Its just protests never changed anything.

How are the currys and the curry government reacting to this?
Idk ask the million curries here. There are some protests going on thats what i saw

@wereq did they catch your dad or not yet?

How are the currys and the curry government reacting to this?
Here is the text just in case the post gets deleted

To all the ladies out there, my gender owes an apology to you. I'm deeply sorry for everything you've suffered and continue to suffer. Yes,I know not all men are the same… but the truth is, too many are.I've heard stories from friends and family about how they harassed or molested a girl or woman.

The way they share these stories, with no regret, is deeply troubling. Even I have confronted some of them but still they are “kutte ki dum jo seedhi nahi hoti” and that’s why I am in favour of harsh treatment. Some men actually deserve it. What’s worse is the reaction they get—a loud laugh, a pat on the back. It’s as if the more they dehumanize someone, the more they are celebrated.

If you find yourself enjoying these stories, laughing along, or even just staying silent, you’re part of the problem too. I want to say this loud and clear: being a bystander is not neutral. Your silence is your consent. Your laughter is your encouragement. Every time you stay quiet, you're complicit in the harm being done.

We must do better. We need to call out this behavior, not celebrate it. It starts with us, with every conversation we have, with every story we refuse to let slide. To the women who have been harmed, belittled, or devalued by these actions—I'm sorry. And to the men who think this is okay: it’s time to stop. It's time to change.

Here is the text just in case the post gets deleted

To all the ladies out there, my gender owes an apology to you. I'm deeply sorry for everything you've suffered and continue to suffer. Yes,I know not all men are the same… but the truth is, too many are.I've heard stories from friends and family about how they harassed or molested a girl or woman.

The way they share these stories, with no regret, is deeply troubling. Even I have confronted some of them but still they are “kutte ki dum jo seedhi nahi hoti” and that’s why I am in favour of harsh treatment. Some men actually deserve it. What’s worse is the reaction they get—a loud laugh, a pat on the back. It’s as if the more they dehumanize someone, the more they are celebrated.

If you find yourself enjoying these stories, laughing along, or even just staying silent, you’re part of the problem too. I want to say this loud and clear: being a bystander is not neutral. Your silence is your consent. Your laughter is your encouragement. Every time you stay quiet, you're complicit in the harm being done.

We must do better. We need to call out this behavior, not celebrate it. It starts with us, with every conversation we have, with every story we refuse to let slide. To the women who have been harmed, belittled, or devalued by these actions—I'm sorry. And to the men who think this is okay: it’s time to stop. It's time to change.
Dnr

Brutal. You should find him and make ammends immediately.
He went to take care of some stuff. He'll be back. We chat daily.

It's all BJP taking advantage of the situation to garner women support from Didi right? Didi is only winning in Bengal with female votes

It's all BJP taking advantage of the situation to garner women support from Didi right? Didi is only winning in Bengal with female votes
saint didi can never be in the wrong

i think this will increase curry smv in america

foids will get wet at the thought of curries raping them and will develop a fetish for them

She finally found herself

The only person that got put behind bars is a broke sub5 oldcel manlet
If I was around that hospital, they would throw me in too, even If I didn't do anything :feelskek:

g? You mean ml?