Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Bruh fr we need actual communities

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I would love if some day we have a meeting, or gathering in some place where there are other incels. This'll make travel meaningful. I can pull up to cali or some shit and meet up with all the OGs and postmaxxers and High IQ cels over there. We can have tons of discussions, we can eat McDonalds or some tofu mash, idk if anyone's vegan here I be waiting for that good shit for days man.

For now all I do is rot everyday. I go to a school where I hate the teachers themselves. In curryland there were actual good teachers with personal integrity, honesty, some of them displayed kindness (although rare) and over here, it's such a mess. The people in power are fucking horrible. I'm always thinking about whether some new cunt teacher will try to doxx me when I apply for a job, maybe they'll contact them and they'll ask whether or not I was a good student, they would say no obviously, they would say I'm not confident, as always.

I wanna swim with fellow incels too, I don't think I'd care much if we all went skydiving. idk.

We can have the Incel Awards Show that everyone goes to and present the best users of the year and show new plans for the incel army and commune

I would love if some day we have a meeting, or gathering in some place where there are other incels. This'll make travel meaningful. I can pull up to cali or some shit and meet up with all the OGs and postmaxxers and High IQ cels over there. We can have tons of discussions, we can eat McDonalds or some tofu mash, idk if anyone's vegan here I be waiting for that good shit for days man.

For now all I do is rot everyday. I go to a school where I hate the teachers themselves. In curryland there were actual good teachers with personal integrity, honesty, some of them displayed kindness (although rare) and over here, it's such a mess. The people in power are fucking horrible. I'm always thinking about whether some new cunt teacher will try to doxx me when I apply for a job, maybe they'll contact them and they'll ask whether or not I was a good student, they would say no obviously, they would say I'm not confident, as always.
lmao youll get raided by the glowies for muh 'TeRroRiSm"

annually attack foids in particular day

Wasn’t there an incel mansion a while ago that tried to do something similar?

Tfw you go meet fellow subhuman brocels only to get mogged by chads from chads.is

Absolute ropefuel I would never

too high inhib for that

We need members to enter the political system and run for political positions in their cities/state. Would give us actual power to wield even if it’s a little bit.

We need members to enter the political system and run for political positions in their cities/state. Would give us actual power to wield even if it’s a little bit.
high iq you out do the establishment at their own game and spin the narrative to be conducive to the blackpill and make lookism and its negative effects mainstream

lmao Incels will support you. I'm sure the other people will snitch on an incel though, that's what's concerning.

yeah i thought of this as well

Yeah, it would nice if we could do local/regional meetups once a year or 2. Only interacting online can be pretty limiting

Meetups would be pretty cool ngl. I would be down