Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brtual mogged in my university

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
comment_Is5mkugkTfieJSExetJg5t9UZHzjSrGg.jpg

What do you guys think of my ratings?

Attachments

• comment_Is5mkugkTfieJSExetJg5t9UZHzjSrGg.jpg
    comment_Is5mkugkTfieJSExetJg5t9UZHzjSrGg.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 315
All females looks like sluts.

The right guy behaves mental. Look at his posture ( or the movement that led to it ). This is a "professional" photo and he acts like a clown. He had to either be mentally challenged or he is trying to make the females laugh which obviously didn't go well judging by their looks of disgust

wtf is that abomination

I’m mogged by most of my peers in college sadly

It never began for him.

That manlet is absolutely fucked, he is also trying to pull off that soybeard. Also the females are degenerates for wearing dresses, they show off the skin, legs and curves of a woman.

that manlet looks like he has no clue

Notice how the foids have their feet pointed toward the Chad. While the foid next to the incel is pointed away as if she’s reeling in disgust.

Why is he standing like that?

The guy on the left reminds me why I stopped going outside. I went to a college area and there were groups of guys that looked like that with hooded eyes and chad chins. Here I am with recessed chin, bug eyes, 0 maxilla that I need a lefort 3 to fix, and 1/10 skin genetics. They all stared at me like the grotesque circus freak I am. ldar never stood a chance.

suifuel for polishcels
as a polishcel that's quite tall given the average I've thought of males here as pretty tall, but with every day I seem to lose faith in this
thank God that I at least have height and not get mogged on a daily basis as OP (if OP is the man in the picture)
still, he facemogs me :feelsrope:
fckn Subcarpathia, I've always knew something is off there

I never stop being fascinated by how much better looking whites are than ethnics. Any of those foids would have 9/10 SMV in the west. All a white girl has to do to be top tier is not be fat. For men it's still hard because you have to be a certain height and have a certain face. Women have it so easy. But yet they all still get fat. Go to Texas and find me a group of white girls that thin. Only place you'll find them will maybe be in a top Stacy sorority.

Why does he look like he is trying to squat.
What do you guys think of my ratings?
Are you rating the girls by height? Because both of the 6's have bad face compared to the others.

Last edited:
Are you rating the girls by height? Because both of the 6's have bad face compared to the others.

Height adds 1-2 points to your overall rating.

all the foids in those pics would've rejected me harshly

Why is he making himself look even smaller by doing this cringey pose?

i don't know how incels have motivation for uni

For males. I don't think its the same with foids imo.

Yes it does. Super models are literally just tall and skinny foids with mostly average faces. You cant be a super model as short girl, so it makes sense that taller = more attractive

he touch her ass from behind. this poor guy gonna get #metoo so hard when he'll have a job

The incel guy looks like he is doing squats for some reason.

I am studying in the same university

The incel probably has a systemic disease affecting his muscles and skeleton. Feel bad for him to be honest.

The manlet is acting like a clown and his clothes makes him like a little kid.