Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Browsing through my old files, found some hot suicide fuel stories.. here's one that hit me deep

Zod

Zod

Veteran
another year has passed
nothing changed in incel land
Chad had a great summer, and is now looking forward to enjoy some sweet winter holidays, skiing, snowboarding, and fucking foids in the sauna. You are alone in your room. All that can be heard is the silent buzz of your computer fan. You are fully aware that your penis never felt the inside of a vagina. You never even felt the warmth of a female radiating as she is sitting very close beside you. Oh, what a joy it must be.. But, that is for someone else to enjoy. You are just a genetic mistake; something that had to be a aborted, but wasn't. You tilt your head backwards as you lean back in your chair and stare at the ceiling. The worst thing is being aware of the whole charade. You envy mentally retarded people because they have no idea, they live content inside their bubble without any knowledge what they are missing out on. But not you, you know exactly what is going on - you are blackpilled.
It's saturday night, halloween night, it's unusually warm outside, no wind, and a clear sky full of stars. You can hear joyfull voices of young boys and girls laughing and teasing each other while walking down the street and past your window. They will enjoy this beautiful night and a sky full of stars while enjoying each other. The amount of joy they will experience that night is a treshold you will not manage to reach in your lifetime. Remember, you are a genetic mistake. Good night my sweet prince, you were never meant to be

lived this moment many times tbh, sitting alone thinking about the world happening around me, and all the things that I was missing.

Wi1oTFI.png

lived this moment many times tbh, sitting alone thinking about the world happening around me, and all the things that I was missing.

Its time to get Magnificent