Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Browsing .is during quarantine was something else

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I miss the days when I was in denial of the Blackpill but used to browse this forum. Lol I remember when r/shortcels and I used to lurk. I miss first stumbling upon all those iconic Blackpill YouTubers and videos I found.

Browsing .is and Blackpill videos during quarantine was something else for a 15 year old like me. I did see youngcels around my age ofc but most of them deleted their accounts or left. With exceptions of people like @nystagmuscel or @Therapywasaaste

You 15 now? You were in kindergarten during the /r/incels days?

I was a bluepilled Incel until covid gave me a reality check. Been blackpilled ever since :incel:

You 15 now? You were in kindergarten during the /r/incels days?
However if u wanna know @Truckzo @veqdera @Adolf Hitler @Nikalas are probably the youngest active dudes here. I do think we have genuine 15 years olds here though.
I was a bluepilled Incel until covid gave me a reality check. Been blackpilled ever since :incel:
Yea pretty much the same. But I think even without Covid I would’ve gotten blackpilled one way or the other. :incel:

However if u wanna know @Truckzo @veqdera @Adolf Hitler @Nikalas are probably the youngest active dudes here. I do think we have genuine 15 years olds here though.
I am turning 17 soon I think @veqdera and @Truckzo are 16 and @Nikalas is 17 or 18

Lol I remember when r/shortcels
Shortcels wasn’t quarantine lol it was late 2019, that’s when I got blackpilled right after graduating hs, shit got banned march 2020 back in those days everyone who wasn’t on .co would cry honeypot honeypot!! So it kept a lot of users away

Damn, I'm debating the racepill with children...
Protegent Antivirus' Yes | Know Your Meme

Shortcels wasn’t quarantine lol it was late 2019, that’s when I got blackpilled right after graduating hs, shit got banned march 2020 back in those days everyone who wasn’t on .co would cry honeypot honeypot!! So it kept a lot of users away
Yup March 2020. I remember when it got taken down I was in it for a bit.
I am turning 17 soon I think @veqdera and @Truckzo are 16 and @Nikalas is 17 or 18
There’s a few others as well but they left or got banned lmfao. Also the youngcels who have sub 1.5K posts

I didn't find this place till 2022, before that I still had hope and used LL and Bodybuilding forum during quarantine (2020-2021), then I found .is during my first year in college, after a year on .is I decided it's best to just give up and find fulfillment in other areas of life.

Yup March 2020. I remember when it got taken down I was in it for a bit.
Those were some good ass times, what made you join this site after lurking so hard ?

Those were some good ass times, what made you join this site after lurking so hard ?
I hit rock bottom and wasn’t planning on joining until then
I didn't find this place till 2022, before that I still had hope and used LL and Bodybuilding forum during quarantine (2020-2021), then I found .is during my first year in college, after a year on .is I decided it's best to just give up and find fulfillment in other areas of life.
damn

I remember joining in May 2020 when I was 16. Incels.co times were something else. The forum is still good, but damn, I don't think anything can beat how enjoyable it was back then, especially as a teenager without responsibilities or worries. I guess nothing lasts forever.
reading this made me envious as fuck, I really wish places like this existed when I was 16

kids.is, they're all gonna ascend before they turn 20 :feelsseriously:

I remember joining in May 2020 when I was 16. Incels.co times were something else. The forum is still good, but damn, I don't think anything can beat how enjoyable it was back then, especially as a teenager without responsibilities or worries. I guess nothing lasts forever.
God damn must have felt so good wish someone invited me

Your right, ill be 17 in nov 3

I hope i get taller,
bro you joined this forum at 14???
Incels.co was beautiful during those days man. One of the few enjoyments I had from quarantine was browsing this forum.

Damn, I've been lurking on this website since 2018 and finally created an account. Im in my 30's. An ancientcel

Damn, I've been lurking on this website since 2018 and finally created an account. Im in my 30's. An ancientcel
Damn why the hesitation after 5 years

Soon you'll be me

Why teenagers lose time on here

This is when I joined .is, at 19 yo, after yet another rejection.

And I never regretted joining this site.

I remember that at the beginning of 2020 in my quarantine I met this forum and I remember that it was as if they had described me. thanks to this forum I found out that mine was not social phobia but something much more serious and that they had hidden it from me (I spent three years in therapy with a foid psychologist gaslighting and liar), I can not believe all the time that has passed and I'm already going for four years in this forum.

Join-datepill devastated me and shook me to my core. Brutally ogre. :society:

Damn why the hesitation after 5 years
I couldnt take the loneliness and self deception any longer. For the longest time, I considered myself a normie, but alas Im incel.

I couldnt take the loneliness and self deception any longer. For the longest time, I considered myself a normie, but alas Im incel.
Brootal

I feel like I missed a golden time to be here

Yeah, I come on here like once a century now, but still here technically. I remember when I first joined and it was refreshing to have words for things I’d been namelessly suffering from

I already knew it was over by age 15 when girls moved away from me/switched tables or seats when I sat near them for projects in class emphatic gender :feelsrope:

ITS OVER BUDDY BOYOS! ITS OVER! 34 YEARS OLD NOW! WHY CANT I GET LAID?!

Actually this is not even my first acc in reality but whatever doesn’t matter it’s the only account I was truly active in and truly fully blackpilled

I'm in permanent quarantine as a neet since 2008 i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back