Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Browsing IncelTears creeps me the fuck out.

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
They seriously obsess over everything we say. Our lingo, our jokes, our memes. They make theories about why we are incel and analyze everything we say. It’s the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen. They are a literal hive swarming all over this subreddit, observing our behavior like tourists at the zoo. They act like we are the mentally-disturbed ones, while we generally keep to ourselves and want to be left alone.

I feel like we challenge their blue pill so much that they have to mock us to in order to protect their cucked worldview. It’s like they’re worried that people will actually start listening to our ideas, because (god forbid! ) a negative outlook gains traction.

If the blackpills really are as ludicrous and deserving of mockery as IT says, then couldn’t they take comfort in knowing that none of them would ever spread beyond this sub? The fact that they had to build a “watchdog” stronghold to monitor us only proves how much we threaten them. They’re scared of people listening to us, and it shows.

I don’t take those clowns seriously they’re sad losers that have nothing else better to do than stalk lonely men on a message board

They're troons and pedo groomers thats for sure. Crystal.cafe, r/femaledatingstrategy, kiwifarms tier bottom of the barrel trash

And a lot of them are pedophiles. Creepy stuff tbh

they're a hotbed of groomers and paedophilia, just ignore them.

I believe the foids of IT have developed crush on us:owo::owo:

I don’t take those clowns seriously they’re sad losers that have nothing else better to do than stalk lonely men on a message board

Exactly. They think we are pathetic yet they are obsessing over everything we say. So they are, logically speaking, at least one step below us on the scale of patheticness.

they waste so much of their times whining about us, but its not like we arent doing the same