Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Browsing braincels archive. WAY more cucked than I remember

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
The link I'm using is https://rbraincels.netlify.app/braincels , there might be better ones out there though

Anyway we are lucky as fuck to have this place JFL. There are some great posts on there but EVERY thread has a cuck in the comments either playing the IT game of "haha you guys are so sad unlike me, i guess i'm what you'd call a normie", some forgotten old cunt who now spends her time browsing reddit as it's the only way for her to still be the centre of male attention, and worst of all, incels simping for virtue signalling whores ("i wish all foids were like you") :feelspuke:

I'm so glad this place just bans foids and cucks on sight (with some exceptions like @FrothySolutions). Allowing foids to post on male forums always leads to their decline.

On reddit you are always going to have soys or foids commenting. That is unavoidable.

This is a subreddit for us and since it is a subreddit for us, we cannot tolerate a mod that doesn't suit our likings.

Although it is obvious by now as to why she should be removed, I will repeat the reasons. First and foremost, this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her being a woman. I would be COMPLETELY HAPPY with a woman being the top mod. I don't give a crap about gender, ethnicity, or race.

I didn't capitalise the text myself btw :lul:

COMPLETELY HAPPY with a female mod guys!!!
They just jealous you got that pussy and they don't, for real. Seriously, don't let a bunch of whiny ass motherfuckers and virgin ass dudes put you down. After all, they all pathetic losers too or else they wouldn't be all posting in this sub.
Look at this IT cuck writing in ebonics, probably looks like BummerDrummer irl :lul:

Last edited:
Completely happy being a cuck