Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Browsing a Chads social media - It really does just come natural

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
This Chad has been on Facebook from 2008. He has photos going back 12 years, and it seems like he uploads and forgets. I went back year by year, and he has pics of multiple different girls every year, that hes obviously with intimately, I'm not talking just normie photos at a party, Im talking like he is on holidays, they're holding him, kissing him, etc, like they're a couple. There are photos of him and a girl on a holidays (literally a different GF in every holiday he is on), photos of him and dozens of different girls that appear to be his current GF at that moment in intimate settings.

Its just endless photos of him out with a different woman every few months. Yes he is VERY TALL, FULL HEAD OF HAIR, SOLID FRAME, CHAD FACE, all the girls are like 50% of his height, they're pretty. It made me realize he is just living life, not trying to portray any image, he has left all stupid shit on their, like hes just freely posting without care, he has a new girlfriend, and he still has all these old pics dating back 12 years of dozens of other girlfriends, nothing hidden.

Not even the normie can do this, the normie has to go through their social media and clean it up every now and then, and adjust it for new relationships, and make a clean slate on their socials each time, but Chad? He just has everything up there, nothing hidden, not trying to control any narrative, he just uses it, posts, and forgets about it, hes always living in the moment having fun always doing new shit, fucking a new pretty girlfriend every few months, just moves on straight away, doesn't give a shit, not trying to create any image for himself, his existence and just doing what he feels like is his image, and its all because he very fucking tall with an extremely handsome face and full head of hair (no homo)

It's crazy how genetics like this can just make you live in a completely different world, with your own set of rules, no second-guessing yourself, no worrying about what you're doing, if it's right or not, just existing and living in the moment and not giving a shit about anything and everything just working out for you because the world literally moves out of your way, opens every door, for everything to go good for you, while the less genetically fortunate of us have the world doing the opposite, causing us to become neurotic mentally ill wastes of life.

Last edited:
a bit weird even for this site, do you know him personally at least

Did you fap to any of the foids?

a bit weird even for this site, do you know him personally at least
Nope. Its a guy I know (who is an incel), his sister (yes, the incels sister), was in a relationship with this absolute unit of a Gigachad, and I found him through her profile, and it was then I saw dozens of his ex-girlfriends on his facebook going back 12 years, everything untouched, nothing filtred. Just 12 years of him with having dozens of different girlfriends, doing all kinds of things, living life, almost every few photos, him with a new woman next to him everywhere he goes, everything he does, foid by his side.

NO I DONT HAVE A FACEBERG, I HAVE NEVER HAD A FACEBERG, I USE A SUPER SECRET SPY ACCOUNT. Imagine having a real legitimate social media account as an life-long trucel yikes sweetiepoopies

Last edited:
Massive ragefuel. This is the reason why all chads should be extreminated

Nope. Its a guy I know (who is an incel), his sister (yes, the incels sister), was in a relationship with this absolute unit of a Gigachad, and I found him through her profile, and it was then I saw dozens of his ex-girlfriends on his facebook going back 12 years, everything untouched, nothing filtred. Just 12 years of him with having dozens of different girlfriends, doing all kinds of things, living life, almost every few photos, him with a new woman next to him everywhere he goes, everything he does, foid by his side.

NO I DONT HAVE A FACEBERG, I HAVE NEVER HAD A FACEBERG, I USE A SUPER SECRET SPY ACCOUNT. Imagine having a real legitimate social media account as an life-long trucel yikes sweetiepoopies
So is this Chad like some super elite Chad, or just an ordinary Chad you'd say?

this is how plenty of normoids use social media actually

they just tap the share button on their mobile phone, that's it

So is this Chad like some super elite Chad, or just an ordinary Chad you'd say?

Not just a Chadlite, Chad, but not a TERA-Chad, more an Above-average Chad, so a GIGA CHAD

TERA CHAD
GIGA CHAD <<<< here
CHAD
CHAD LITE
HIGH TIER NORMIE
NORMIE
LOW TIER NORMIE
INCEL

Not just a Chadlite, Chad, but not a GIGA-Chad, more an Above-average Chad, but not a TERA CHAD

TERA CHAD
GIGA CHAD <<<< here
CHAD
CHAD LITE
HIGH TIER NORMIE
NORMIE
LOW TIER NORMIE
INCEL
Ok word.

It was only a matter of a few DNA molecules. :feelsbadman:

@wereqryan

because the world literally moves out of your way, opens every door, for everything to go good for you, while the less genetically fortunate of us have the world doing the opposite, causing us to become neurotic mentally ill wastes of life.

Chad’s socials can be suifuel if he’s active

Forget about lowering your standards. Forget about betabuxing. The real curse is knowing how easy Chad has it.

Suicide fuel brocel. Seriously, my chad lite brother lived an extremely similar life, and still sort of does.

not trying to control any narrative, he just uses it, posts, and forgets about it,
Its the forgets about it part that gets me.

The luxury of complacency, to be more in tune with how you behave naturally......not to have to moderate your own public life is a form of social wealth that only a small percentage of the world's men is afforded.