Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brown girl I know abandons family to live with white Chad

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I was talking to some people the other day, when they start ranting about this brown girl that’s was being annoying with her boyfriend on twitter. After showing me the account, I found out that this girl used to go to religion class with me, and I knew her parents and brother very well.

It turns out that she left her parents against their wishes to date and live with a white chad in the military. The chad went to turkey and cheated on her, but she still accepted him after he returned, and now they’re consistently talking about how they’ll get married on twitter. It’s been sickening to the point where even girls are getting repulsed by it.

Things get even worse when someone I know texted me to see her Snapchat story. Telling him she has me blocked, he informed me that she filmed herself doing inappropriate acts with Chad and put it on her story.

This infuriated me so much because I know her parents well, and they are very nice people who only want the best for her. In my culture and her culture dating at such a young age before marriage is frowned upon, and even when we are in relationships it’s with people from our own country. Yet she abandoned her good home and loving family for some stupid white guy.

This world is truly evil.

Non-white women would easily kill their whole families in exchange for white dick.

all women are whores.

So, are you saying a femoid did foid hypergamic bullcrap? Unbelievable.

Talk about my fiance again and I'll put you down so hard you won't get back up incel scum.

This infuriated me so much because I know her parents well, and they are very nice people who only want the best for her.
They couldnt even raise her properly as to not be a whore. Fuck those people...their corrupted parenting is the exact reason ethnic girls whiteworship so much.

Currywhores are the absolute worst. All of them leave their men for any white guy/BBC. I hope they get wiped out completely soon.

Curries are the most hypocritical whores tbh.
-Alot of them are solely fucking chads and tyrones at university, then will betabuxx settle for a brown guy when they need to get married
-They're entitled as FUCK

And people sat JBW is not real

Race traitor whores are the worst of the worst.

-Alot of them are solely fucking chads and tyrones at university, then will betabuxx settle for a brown guy when they need to get married

Realist shit i have read today. Currywhores enslave their husbands, deny them sex and then threaten divorce (frowned upon + 100% guaranteed custody). Married curry men are mostly cucks imo, and i have seen currywhores dating chads >20 years younger.

And on top of that, they usually look like orcs and goblins.

Thats what happens when you go to the west. Which is why im 100% in favour of trumps muslim ban.

There's no coper like a religious coper

I've found that once a girl finds a guy she likes (chad) she will do anything to keep him. Betray her family, get pregnant, steal , basically whatever it takes for him not to leave her. funny those guys usually cheat on them anyway.

Dating before marriage is wrong?

Realist shit i have read today. Currywhores enslave their husbands, deny them sex and then threaten divorce (frowned upon + 100% guaranteed custody). Married curry men are mostly cucks imo, and i have seen currywhores dating chads >20 years younger.
Preach.

Married curry cucks are the most pathetic and beta beings on this earth. Once they reach 40+ age you can just see all the life has been sucked out of them. They just wagecuck and accept their hell on earth.
Dating before marriage is wrong?
Whoring before marriage is. The fuck is wrong with you? R/cuckoldry is that way nigga GTFOH

Non-white women would easily kill their whole families in exchange for white dick.

guys how can I experience this?