Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting brown eyed untermensch

Juice

Juice

Veteran
★★★
I fucking hate having shit-colored eyes, feels awful, I can't help but get pissed off when I see someone with blue eyes, my favorite color, my disgusting subhuman t50s aren't even at least good for seeing, need to wear glasses, my eyes have failed at the bare minimum, jfl. Feel so fucking mogged when I see a blue eyed person, even some sandniggers have blue eyes.

I wish I atleast had light brown eyes where there is a dark brown circle surrounded with light brown iris

I wish I atleast had light brown eyes where there is a dark brown circle surrounded with light brown iris
like this?

I have light brown eyes I'm not making it into agartha boyos

I fucking hate having shit-colored eyes, feels awful, I can't help but get pissed off when I see someone with blue eyes, my favorite color, my disgusting subhuman t50s aren't even at least good for seeing, need to wear glasses, my eyes have failed at the bare minimum, jfl. Feel so fucking mogged when I see a blue eyed person, even some sandniggers have blue eyes.
I feel you, truecels have brown eyes, fuck this planet

Glad I have hazel eyes tbh. Cant imagine being t50

Black eyes = no soul.

What race are you?

That's brutal. Belonging to a race that is 70% blue/green eyed, only for you to end up one of the subhumans with black eyes. At least I'm arab so it's normal for us to have black ehes

I can relate. I'm a Lebanese sandnigger and I have dark green eyes, I hate it when I see people with Blue eyes. My grandfather has light green eyes. Blue eyes/colored eyes aren't uncommon in the Levant. It's suifuel.

But my eyes aren't that bad, Just that they look brown from a distance.

Last edited:
That's brutal. Belonging to a race that is 70% blue/green eyed, only for you to end up one of the subhumans with black eyes. At least I'm arab so it's normal for us to have black ehes
True.

Yeah it's shit, there's the 20% like rowan atkinson who would look like southern europeans just because of their eyes.

Yeah it's shit, there's the 20% like rowan atkinson who would look like southern europeans just because of their eyes.
I'm sure Most English people have Blue eyes tho?

ITT people wishing they were white :feelsUgh:
This is white worship folks

When people say " He/she has nice eyes" they're always mostly referring to the colour, brutal.

Yeah the scots probably inflated that list a lot
True. But also remember, that they count Pakistanis/Somalis and other shitskins.

True. But also remember, that they count Pakistanis/Somalis and other shitskins.
jfl forgot it's englandistan now, I remember seeing a European eye color chart and being confused why south england was suddenly brown, it was like this

jfl forgot it's englandistan now, I remember seeing a European eye color chart and being confused why south england was suddenly brown, it was like this
View attachment 1202350
South England has more mediterranean mixture, it's not because of pajeets

View attachment 1202350
And I would call it pajeetstan tbh. Pakis aren't arab, they're genetically curry. "Stan' is just the Persian word for land. Saying pajeetland or pajeetstan is more accurate. Englandistan sounds Persian.

Last edited:
Of all the shitskins curries are the worst because they have no sense of personal hygiene like any other race
By Curries you mean Indians, I presume? Yeah, they suck. Pakis are slightly better I would say. Both suck

And I would call it pajeetstan tbh. Pakis aren't arab, they're genetically curry. "Stan' is just the Persian word for land. Saying pajeetland or pajeetstan is more accurate. Englandistan sounds Persian.
Yeah but i'd say pakistan is the most 'known' stan country and people know your talking about them when you say Londonistan or Englandistan

Yeah but i'd say pakistan is the most 'known' stan country and people know your talking about them when you say Londonistan or Englandistan
Unfortunately a lot of white normies conflate curries with sands, which negatively affects the reputation of sands since normies end up thinking we are as subhuman as them

Yeah, but a lot of people think muslim= Arab. And Arabs get hated on because, of Pajeets. Stan sounds, more oriental. But yeah, I agree. But It would still be better, if Pajeetstan was used Instead, tho.

Unfortunately a lot of white normies conflate curries with sands, which negatively affects the reputation of sands since normies end up thinking we are as subhuman as them
Oh i've seen some arab chads, hence why i said even some sandniggers have blue eyes in the OP, never seen a blue-eyed curry ever

Yeah, but a lot of people think muslim= Arab. And Arabs get hated on because, of Pajeets. Stan sounds, more oriental. But yeah, I agree. But It would still be better, if Pajeetstan was used Instead, tho.
Pakis are definitely the worst muslims, you heard of the grooming gangs, they were all south asians, as for the naming Pajeetland does makes more sense.

Last edited:
Couldn't tell them apart without their names to be honest
It's because, of Hollywood casting Curries to play Arabs.
IMG 20240719 212322
IMG 20240719 212307
Plenty, of levantines look like this(this is from Lebanon)

I have said this many times before, my mom and elder brother are both gingers and we are Arab. There's no white DNA in us.

Pakis are definitely the worst muslims, you heard of the grooming gangs, they were all south asians
Agreed. I'm a maronite catholic though. Not Muslim.

It's because, of Hollywood casting Curries to play Arabs.
View attachment 1202352
View attachment 1202353
Plenty, of levantines look like this(this is from Lebanon)
View attachment 1202354
View attachment 1202355
I have said this many times before, my mom and elder brother are both gingers and we are Arab. There's no white DNA in us.
I did know a syrian guy at work who I would have assumed was white until telling me he was arab, he got mistaken for white many times

Lol your eye color really doesn't matter unless you have a great eye area and skin complexion

Oh i've seen some arab chads, hence why i said even some sandniggers have blue eyes in the OP, never seen a blue-eyed curry ever
It's not just about looking chad. But also about looking white. Many normies are surprised when they see white arabs, since in their mind they assume we are the same as indians.

This is mostly due to jews. Holly wood constantly uses indian actors to play arab characters

It's not just about looking chad. But also about looking white. Many normies are surprised when they see white arabs, since in their mind they assume we are the same as indians.

This is mostly due to jews. Holly wood constantly uses indian actors to play arab characters
Weren't Jews a bit brown themselves until they mixed with Polish/Slavs