Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brothers friend got a job by doing nothing

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
5’4 almost incel tier literally did nothing, but by because he has “friends” he got a job at a Macy’s. JFL and now he’s bragging about it. Meanwhile us ugly guys work so hard and get nothing. Whoever is running this universe is a evil being.

Thats one the advantages of social circlemaxxing,. It will give you laid if you are ugly? No. It will give you better copes, more contacts and more job oportunities? Yes.
And you don't need to be GL to do it, just be NT enough

Thats one the advantages of social circlemaxxing,. It will give you laid if you are ugly? No. It will give you better copes, more contacts and more job oportunities? Yes.
And you don't need to be GL to do it, just be NT enough
If you’re shit at socializing like me then it’s most likely over.

If you’re shit at socializing like me then it’s most likely over.
For sure it is, there is no hope for mentalcels, just for the GL ones

That's a fashion shop right? He won't be laughing when top tier stacies walk into the shop and give him nasty looks all day :feelsEhh: :feelskek:

For sure it is, there is no hope for mentalcels, just for the GL ones
Looks like I have two options; Infiltrate with the normies to be seen as that funny weak weird guy sacrificing my dignity and time, or I go out there with no money and get beaten by the chads. Then again I could manipulate the normies
That's a fashion shop right? He won't be laughing when top tier stacies walk into the shop and give him nasty looks all day :feelsEhh: :feelskek:
Lifefuel also did I mention he lives in the Miami area? Florida Foids are the worse.

Last edited:
why would you be jealous of having to wageslave, let alone brag about? :feelswhat:

why would you be jealous of having to wageslave, let alone brag about? :feelswhat:
I never had a job at least give me some form of cash so I can progress instead of rot

I never had a job at least give me some form of cash so I can progress instead of rot

its not that great, for the 1st month you'll be happy because you have a bit more money but then you realise how shit wageslaving is.

being NEET is preferable to slaving away

its not that great, for the 1st month you'll be happy because you have a bit more money but then you realise how shit wageslaving is.

being NEET is preferable to slaving away
Hmm might as well research that. Desperate for money rn

Bruh, Macy's employees are dust bunny slaves. I don't know where you live but working at Macys is nothing to brag about at all whatsoever. When I think of Macys I think of high school seniors or part time college students barely making anything.

Also what the others said, Macy's is stacy central.

Bruh, Macy's employees are dust bunny slaves. I don't know where you live but working at Macys is nothing to brag about at all whatsoever. When I think of Macys I think of high school seniors or part time college students barely making anything.

Also what the others said, Macy's is stacy central.
He will become blackpilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back