Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brother told me of a ricecel getting cucked

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
My brother works part time security. I've also been trying to get him to accept the black pill and I tall about race and height and eye color with him. He accepts most of what I say, though he still copes with bluepill a bit.

One time when I was talking about the black pill, he mentioned to me how he was working at security at night shift with some asian guy. They started talking and my brother told me how the asian guy admitted he once had a noodle whore girlfriend who was FOB who eventually ended cheating on him with, you guessed it: a white chad

@Lv99_BixNood over

The laws of nature

Rice cel = it’s over

another day another gook whore :panties:

My brother works part time security. I've also been trying to get him to accept the black pill and I tall about race and height and eye color with him. He accepts most of what I say, though he still copes with bluepill a bit.

One time when I was talking about the black pill, he mentioned to me how he was working at security at night shift with some asian guy. They started talking and my brother told me how the asian guy admitted he once had a noodle whore girlfriend who was FOB who eventually ended cheating on him with, you guessed it: a white chad

@Lv99_BixNood over
Him now:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/u9ln9r/new_joy_luck_feminist_argument/i5uuocs/

:feelskek: