Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brother Incels - if you don't seek male approval, you will be slaves to female approval

It is impossible. You always need approval because you can never be sure that your performance is correct.

It depends, if you sold a pizza to someone and got paid then your performance was "correct" but if they didn't like the pizza and never ordered from you again then you lost a costumer, so you technically do need the "approval" of a customer if you're a salesperson or in a similar field.
So the first thing I'm thinking is that you didn't have a father figure so you were missing that

The thing is, you can get approval and that approval will send you down a path towards mediocrity and even poverty

I mean think about it, most of us got approval from our parents for focusing on our academics and working towards "getting a job" one day

They placed no importance on starting a business, understanding how money actually works, investing, how to do your taxes, tax law, etc

We got a lot of approval for doing well in school (I was at the top of my class at one point) and where did that land us, stuck in the lives were in now, only now realizing what's actually important when it comes to becoming successful, were late to the game
I'm not ashamed to admit that I never had a father figure, but at the same you're focusing too much on the "money" part, a 0-13 year old kid can't just work and get paid, they need approval and guidance, I never had that so I had to learn everything on my own.

Last edited:
If you didn't care about dignity and only cared about your sexual desires then you would've already betabuxxed a roastie and be happy when she cucks you, your pride and dignity is what's stopping you, but you will probably say because it's not worth it.
1. None of us even have the money to betabuxx, women these days are getting super simp offers, we can't even compete in the simping market right now lol

2. Common sense really, even you said it "you will probably say because it's not worth it"

Yeah, because it isn't, it costs too much

You are falsely conflating "no dignity" with "I'm a fucking idiot" lol

Having no dignity doesn't mean you are stupid

At the end of the day all men are paying:
Prostitution = Renting
Dating = Leasing
Marriage = Buying

The delusion is in playing mind games with yourself and telling yourself that any path is dignified, all men are pretty much "Johns" and all women are pretty much "Whores"

Men have always been paying women for sex and companionship, the only difference is that you get to choose which avenue you go down and what payments you make

every cuck could ue that to justify betabuxxing and settling for a landwhale, you wouldn't fuck a landwhale if you were exteremely horny but you would drink your own piss if you were dying of thirst.
Don't be disingenuous and quote things out of context

My point there was that none of the emotional reasoning that people let influence them matters when it comes down to biological cravings

Who the hell said anything about betabuxxing being the only way to satisfy sexual cravings?

You are the one speaking as if that's the only option

We got a lot of approval for doing well in school (I was at the top of my class at one point) and where did that land us, stuck in the lives were in now, only now realizing what's actually important when it comes to becoming successful, were late to the game
luckily I never got any approval for doing well in school, I remember taking home a small prize that the principal gave me for being the best student in the school, all I got was a "nice" from my mom :feelskek: all the time she didn't even remember what grade I was in

High iq. I would say i dont seek approvals anymore in my age, with this you explained it well how important is through the life.
You have to when you are young ... (see below)

Yes, but when you are young, you are not sure what results are exactly. Most jobs must be done to a certain level of quality. If you do quality above that level, you are overly perfectionistic (and probably losing money for the company). And of course, below that level, it is not good either. Only an experienced man can tell you if you are within the tolerances for a particular job. That is what male approval is for.

It is not about ego. It is about confirming that your judgement is sound. You are never sure if you are judging yourself correctly if someone does not give you an outside appraisal.

In fact, seeking approval (or disapproval) from an experienced man is based in humility. We are no longer taught that, unfortunately.
External approval is very important for inexperienced guys especially young males. As i grew up my dad was never interested in male things i was doing like fixing and building stuff so i never knew if im doing it right. It wasn't until the youtube tutorials where i learned how to do things properly. My mum (although she wasnt a male) taught me basics of cooking, when i started cooking my own things she would give me approvals and it helped me.

My point there was that none of the emotional reasoning that people let influence them matters when it comes down to biological cravings

Who the hell said anything about betabuxxing being the only way to satisfy sexual cravings?

I was using it as an example, you believe that sexual desires are just as important as food and water, would you fuck a landwhale if you were extremely horny just like you would drink your own piss if you were dying of thirst?

I'm not ashamed to admit that I never had a father figure, but at the same you're focusing too much on the "money" part
That's the part that matters, last time I checked parents are supposed to be raising the children to not just survive in the world, but thrive in the world, the money part should be a huge focus

The reason why most people end up wage slaves is because their parents don't treat the "money part" as an important part

I'm using it as an extreme example just like you use extreme examples of being extremely hungry.
The reason why most people end up wage slaves is because their parents don't treat the "money part" as an important part
a wageslave can't teach his kids how to be millionaires or start businesses, he is a wageslave himself, if he knew how to make money and start businesses then he would've already done it himself.
That's the part that matters, last time I checked parents are supposed to be raising the children to not just survive in the world, but thrive in the world, the money part should be a huge focus
if you treat your kid like shit and abuse him all his childhood and leave him with mental and physical trauma but still teach him about money and how to make it and manage it, he would still hate you and be damaged.

Last edited:
High iq. I would say i dont seek approvals anymore in my age, with this you explained it well how important is through the life.

External approval is very important for inexperienced guys especially young males. As i grew up my dad was never interested in male things i was doing like fixing and building stuff so i never knew if im doing it right. It wasn't until the youtube tutorials where i learned how to do things properly. My mum (although she wasnt a male) taught me basics of cooking, when i started cooking my own things she would give me approvals and it helped me.
Yep. You got it

I was using it as an example, you believe that sexual desires are just as important as food and water, would you fuck a landwhale if you were extremely horny just like you would drink your own piss if you were dying of thirst?
1. Depends on how grotesque her body and face looks

"Landwhale" leaves a lot of room in the weight range, she could just be a tiny bit obese for full on "Lizzo" tier obesity

I'd fuck this bitch:
147744223-plus-size-model-beautiful-fat-woman-portrait-brunette-holding-motivational-poster-with-words-%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%C5%93when.jpg

If I'm starving to death it doesn't mean I'll eat some rotting food with maggots on it, but would I wait behind a bakery for them to throw out the pastries that didn't sell and dumpster dive for the good stuff, hell yeah I would

You being hungry doesn't make every single thing palatable or even digestible, go too far and you'll just end up throwing up and feeling worse and even more hungry

Just like I can't fuck a woman that is too unattractive because if I try I'll still just end up killing my arousal during the process and I'll still be sexually unsatisfied but now disgusted too lol

2. You actually shouldn't drink your own pee if you are dying of thirst because it will just dehydrate you faster lol

It depends, if you sold a pizza to someone and got paid then your performance was "correct" but if they didn't like the pizza and never ordered from you again then you lost a costumer, so you technically do need the "approval" of a customer if you're a salesperson or in a similar field.
Yes

And also, if you can get approval (or disapproval) from a more experienced pizza cook, you will know to make pizza that customers will want even before the customer shows up.

a wageslave can't teach his kids how to be millionaires or start businesses, he is a wageslave himself, if he knew how to make money and start businesses then he would've already done it himself.
They don't need to teach you, they just need to make you aware that those options even exist, did you not read what I said before?

Most peoples parents never tell them anything about this, its only school, get a degree, get a job

Most peoples parents never tell them anything about this, its only school, get a degree, get a job
Because their own parents only told them that, and their grandparents etc you get the point
And also, if you can get approval (or disapproval) from a more experienced pizza cook, you will know to make pizza that customers will want even before the customer shows up.
True, a better word for it would be guidance or experience because a lot of people here seem to lose their shit whenever they see the word "approval"

Last edited:
The thing is, you can get approval and that approval will send you down a path towards mediocrity and even poverty

I mean think about it, most of us got approval from our parents for focusing on our academics and working towards "getting a job" one day

They placed no importance on starting a business, understanding how money actually works, investing, how to do your taxes, tax law, etc

I said you need to seek approval from an experienced man. What I meant was a competent man, although I wanted to stress that competence does not exist without experience.

Our parents have been brainwashed by the media themselves and many fathers are feminized into actually refraining from giving advice to their sons because they fear appearing "macho" or "old fashioned" or God knows what else.

But in any case, approval for teenagers should not come from fathers but from third party male adults. That is why kids were apprenticed to another shop than that of the father, even if in the same trade. Also, boys in medieval noble families were sent to uncles to be pages. That is the way it should be done. The father should be the disciplinarian of last resort but he is not neutral enough to give dispassioned approval/disapproval. Male teachers played that role until the 1960s

In any case, nothing replaces work in a real business. Boys should start working no later than 10 years old. Then you may resume studying from 16 onwards or something. But work is the only place where you get undistorted life experience.

if you treat your kid like shit and abuse him all his childhood and leave him with mental and physical trauma but still teach him about money and how to make it and manage it, he would still hate you and be damaged.
I don't buy that. Human brains are very resilient.

If you mistreat your kid while teaching him valuable lessons, he may end up hating you but he will nonetheless thrive. Boomers (the real ones, born 1945 to 50) supposedly "hated" their parents. Yet when they were done being idiots on campuses in the 60s and 70s, they all did very well for themselves in the 80s and beyond. They all got into advertising, the media, academia, politics, tech, and so on. Why ? Because their fathers had taught them the standard trad set of skills that will make you survivable.

Last edited:
What's up IT? Don't you have a filthy toilet to simp for?:bluepill:
Disgusting sand nigger humanoid curry chimpanzee be acting all triggered up because of RaCiAl SlUrS :feelsohh:
Get out of here bitchkid
Dear hallucinating retard,

I am not "triggered" because he used the word "nigga". I'm "triggered" because when I see someone talk like that, I know they are either some sort of teenage whigger, or they don't know the English language well enough to retort properly.
[UWSL]And when we are trying to be Truecel (which I think means something quite different in many respects from what you probably think it means) slobs like you and him give everyone a bad name. He like you, refuse to except that you are not Chad, not an alpha, probably not worked hard a day in your life, and are nobody, except you labor under the illusion that you are a somebody. [/UWSL]

True, a better word for it would be guidance or experience because a lot of people here seem to lose their shit whenever they see the word "approval"
I know. This is why I use it. Incels need to rediscover the true meaning of certain things.

The reason people go nuts over "approval" is because the word has been unduly feminized in current :bluepill:culture. What I tried to do in the OP is give it back some of its original sense. It is not for nothing that I chose to set the story in the early 1900s

Because their own parents only told them that, and their grandparents etc you get the point
No I don't get the point, its not that "they didn't know any better", its that they willingly chose what was easier. Our parents weren't stupid lol. They weren't ignorant, they made the choice to do what was easier and simpler, than presenting your children with more options and letting them choose.

Are you justifying your parents not telling you about the realities of dating as a man in the current era - "Well their parents didn't tell them".

That's a BS excuse, their parents and they themselves lived in different times, they knew that times changed, but decided to go the lazy route and not adapt their advice to the times.

If we go by your logic then parenting should have never changed at all right? (accept that in some ways it has, because the times changed)

Clearly some peoples parents decided to change (and it wasn't because of their parents before them)

How did parenting change period if people don't exert free will and decide to parent differently than their parents before them?

Its ridiculous to use the excuse "that's how its always been" in the face of all the change that's taken place

All the men before you were probably blue pilled, why aren't you?

Those wouldn't be "better words", those would be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORDS :feelskek:

Approval is similar in meaning to "validation"

Guidance and experience have no implication of having ones ego, pride or sense of self being judged

Dear hallucinating retard,

I am not "triggered" because he used the word "nigga". I'm "triggered" because when I see someone talk like that, I know they are either some sort of teenage whigger, or they don't know the English language well enough to retort properly.
[UWSL]And when we are trying to be Truecel (which I think means something quite different in many respects from what you probably think it means) slobs like you and him give everyone a bad name. He like you, refuse to except that you are not Chad, not an alpha, probably not worked hard a day in your life, and are nobody, except you labor under the illusion that you are a somebody. [/UWSL]
This bitch is delusional :feelskek:
No way. This must be a foid :banhammer:

I know. This is why I use it. Incels need to rediscover the true meaning of certain things.
I think you are trying to redefine words that already have an established meaning

Approval has never meant guidance or experience

Those wouldn't be "better words", those would be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORDS :feelskek:
Better words to describe what he's trying to say.
Are you justifying your parents not telling you about the realities of dating as a man in the current era - "Well their parents didn't tell them
I thought we were talking about the money part why did you switch to the realities of dating all of a sudden?
I'm not trying to justify it or excuse it, I'm telling you the excuse that they always use.
No I don't get the point, its not that "they didn't know any better", its that they willingly chose what was easier. Our parents weren't stupid lol. They weren't ignorant, they made the choice to do what was easier and simpler, than presenting your children with more options and letting them choose
I dont disagree with that

They don't need to teach you, they just need to make you aware that those options even exist,
I think that @JoeBruhcel has a point. It is very difficult for a lifelong wage-earner to give a proper picture to his kids of what owning a business means. Wage-earners remain children all their lives, to a certain extent.

That is one of the reasons, I believe, that the :bluepill:shit got so popular. Wage-earning men just lost track of reality. Wage-earning all your life should be forbidden by law. Or at least, it should disbar you from being a parent.

I think you are trying to redefine words that already have an established meaning
Look at the story in the OP. Am I using words inappropriately there?

Our parents weren't stupid lol. They weren't ignorant, they made the choice to do what was easier and simpler, than presenting your children with more options and letting them choose
I mean if your parents were wageslaving all their lives and never tried anything then yeah they're pretty stupid
It's illogical to think someone who wageslaved for decades will be able to teach you how to make and manage money. They chose the easiest and most simple way because it's simple and easy and also because its the only thing they know and did for decades.

Last edited:
I mean if your parents were wageslaving all their lives and never tried anything then yeah they're pretty stupid
It's illogical to think someone who wageslaved for decades will be able to teach you how to make and manage money. They chose the easiest and most simple way because it's simple and easy and also because its the only thing they know and did for decades.
I kinda misunderstood what you said, I agree that they should present those options and tell their kids about them.

Approval is similar in meaning to "validation"
No. You need to re-learn the English language in a non-bluepilled context.

"validation" is a cucked and vague word invented recently by shrinks to mean "TeeHee, you are a good boy, Mama loves you very much"

"approval" is a much older word with a much more precise meaning. Either you approve or you don't, in which case, you disapprove. "Approval" implies the possibility of disapproval and is therefore a much more honest and tough notion than "validation". If you are the apprentice in the printing shop of the OP's story, you will get a lot of disapproval until you get your shit together and figure out how to set up the damn machine properly. Then only you get "Good work, son" type of approval. Clear-cut and non-cucked.

This is the 2000's everything is operated based on female approval
Until we incels decide to change that.

Nothing is stopping us from creating male-only companies where female approval is banished. When people need shit done, they don't care who they are buying it from. Of course that means we have to start at the bottom and first do the jobs nobody else wants to do. Sure. But it is doable.

Agreed.

Last edited:
This bitch is delusional :feelskek:
No way. This must be a foid :banhammer:
Nah.. a mindless foid probably wouldn't have spent the effort looking at your "About" section to see the German line of "Halluziniere Ich?"...which I believe roughly translates to "am I hallucinating?". Hence I began by addressing you as "Dear hallucinating retard"...