Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brother beats sister for not dressing modestly

JFL. breitbart is cucked. theyre speaking about this as if its a problem and negative towards a society.

i hope their fear of Islam intensifies.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Aww brother I appreciate the nice words. I'm glad I met you too. You're one of my favorite people here. You and @Allblueeeee. Yes, I will make sure to share my story if my life ever improves, but I doubt it ever will. But I hope yours does, insha'Allah. And I definitely will thank you for the offer brother.

You're welcome brother, i hope your life improves as soon as possible :)

Stanx22 said:
You're welcome brother, i hope your life improves as soon as possible :)

insha'Allah and thank you brother. :D It's pretty late, why aren't you asleep?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
insha'Allah and thank you brother. :D It's pretty late, why aren't you asleep?

I'm on my bed trying to sleep now :bigsmile:

There's only boys in my family so I don't have to worry about this.

"WESTERN CIVILIZATION WAS BUILT ON SLUTS WALKING AROUND HALF NAKED AND FUCKING CHAD"

Alt-right faggots are such cucks. Us whites don't discipline our wives for us, so browncels will have to the dirty work of honor-killing, raping, etc. Hopefully Swede men learn to grab their women by the pussy and rebuild their country on their own soon.

Stanx22 said:
I'm on my bed trying to sleep now :bigsmile:

I see bro. I am in the living room in my aunt's house, she's sleeping on the couch, but I want to watch a horror movie which I can't do considering she's in here. I will wake her up soon so she can go upstairs while I turn off the lights and watch a horror movie. Then tomorrow in the morning I will do ghusl because I fapped a few days ago and then head to the mosque for jummah. I won't be sleeping today considering I slept from 11:30pm till 3:30pm, although I woke up the first time around 5am, then 11am, then 2pm and then 3:30pm. I can't sleep now.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I see bro. I am in the living room in my aunt's house, she's sleeping on the couch, but I want to watch a horror movie which I can't do considering she's in here. I will wake her up soon so she can go upstairs while I turn off the lights and watch a horror movie. Then tomorrow in the morning I will do ghusl because I fapped a few days ago and then head to the mosque for jummah. I won't be sleeping today considering I slept from 11:30pm till 3:30pm, although I woke up the first time around 5am, then 11am, then 2pm and then 3:30pm. I can't sleep now.
Good my brother that you intend to pray the Jummah, i hope that Allah will forgive some of your sins. Be careful when watching the horror movie because the jinn may play some tricks with you :p

Stanx22 said:
Good my brother that you intend to pray the Jummah, i hope that Allah will forgive some of your sins. Be careful when watching the horror movie because the jinn may play some tricks with you :p

insha'Allah you will be at the mosque to, attending jummah prayers. Wow, the jinns are at work? Are you for real brother? Sh-t, I hear some noises even though everyone's asleep in this town and in the house. Well not right now, but when I'm by myself. I suspect I will hear it soon when I'm watching a scary ass Japanese horror movie. Just knowing jinns are messing with me is scary AF.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
insha'Allah you will be at the mosque to, attending jummah prayers. Wow, the jinns are at work? Are you for real brother? Sh-t, I hear some noises even though everyone's asleep in this town and in the house. Well not right now, but when I'm by myself. I suspect I will hear it soon when I'm watching a scary ass Japanese horror movie. Just knowing jinns are messing with me is scary AF.
Insha'Allah my brother. They like to scare people because it satisfies them. If you ever saw a black shadow or heard a strange noices (someone speaks or breathes near to your ears) while watching the movie, never panic because you may make them angry and they may reveal themselves. 

Good luck :bigsmile:

Stanx22 said:
Insha'Allah my brother. They like to scare people because it satisfies them. If you ever saw a black shadow or heard a strange noices (someone speaks or breathes near to your ears) while watching the movie, never panic because you may make them angry and they may reveal themselves. 

Good luck :bigsmile:
I have never heard strange noises like that, but I remember back in the summer of 2015, when I started watching Japanese horror movies, I would see black figures in the corners of my eyes. And when I would look, nothing would be there. Even if I was alone in the room. And this would happen during the day. Anyway thank you brother.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I have never heard strange noises like that, but I remember back in the summer of 2015, when I started watching Japanese horror movies, I would see black figures in the corners of my eyes. And when I would look, nothing would be there. Even if I was alone in the room. And this would happen during the day. Anyway thank you brother.

You're welcome brother :)

Good, teach her a lesson.

ironcrusher38 said:
I don't cope, I know Chad rates are higher among Germanics due to more Cromagnid origins, but what kind of men allow niggers and Arabs to rape their women, it's a fact modern Germanic=cuck.

Too many alt right memes

I don't want girls to dress modestly, I just wish they'd let me fuck them. But unfortunately I'm too fucking ugly

This is how you prevent females from being whores and doing anything sexual before marriage, you control them.

This is how you prevent females from being whores and doing anything sexual before marriage, you control them.

it's not possible to control anyone in 2018