Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brootal teen fight ends up with one of them twitching in the ground

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Both seem to be trained in martial arts because they're not just throwing random punches like most street fights, but damn the end after that suplex when the guy is just twitching in the ground is scary tbh :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: He's gonna be on wheelchair for the rest of his life if he had bad brain damage. I dunno why they didn't fight on grass or sand, much more safe than fucking asphalt. Funny how people don't give a fuck or even encourage it, Latin America is different kek.

Filthy disgusting pavement apes, they bring nothing to anywhere they settle, except for AIDS, riots, vandalism, graffitti, absentee fathering, school delinquency, AIDS, crime, rape, gangs and gang warfare, AIDS, drugs, rap, full UNemployment, collapse in property prices, AIDS, rape, muggings, carjackings, drive bys and also AIDS. We white people deserve much better than sharing air and space with these monkey DNA'd niggers. Let's kill all of them, then slaughter the musrats in an industrial manner, and from there we erase from existence the filthy flat-faced eyeless gook vermin. Then this soon to be beautiful again, planet Earth, will be ours to enjoy once more, without our view being ruined by fugly spooks and even fuglier gooks.

Filthy disgusting pavement apes, they bring nothing to anywhere they settle, except for AIDS, riots, vandalism, graffitti, absentee fathering, school delinquency, AIDS, crime, rape, gangs and gang warfare, AIDS, drugs, rap, full UNemployment, collapse in property prices, AIDS, rape, muggings, carjackings, drive bys and also AIDS. We white people deserve much better than sharing air and space with these monkey DNA'd niggers. Let's kill all of them, then slaughter the musrats in an industrial manner, and from there we erase from existence the filthy flat-faced eyeless gook vermin. Then this soon to be beautiful again, planet Earth, will be ours to enjoy once more, without our view being ruined by fugly spooks and even fuglier gooks.
didnt read but i agree

Both seem to be trained in martial arts because they're not just throwing random punches like most street fights, but damn the end after that suplex when the guy is just twitching in the ground is scary tbh :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: He's gonna be on wheelchair for the rest of his life if he had bad brain damage. I dunno why they didn't fight on grass or sand, much more safe than fucking asphalt. Funny how people don't give a fuck or even encourage it, Latin America is different kek.
Yeah it was a good fight, both looked like they knew what they were doing. The twitching is scary indeed. Couldn't help but think what I would do if I was in that situation.

It’s like the street fighter stages with the crowd behind them.