Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brootal agepil

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Some of these men are incel, some are oofy doofies. 33-38 year old, instead being in their "prime" like portrayed in the media, they are soulless working drones who can only get drunk on weekends to let off some steam. Younger members here don't know how lucky they are.

Weerrere

agepill is eternal

None of these normies are incel. Keep crying for them

In this realm the older you get the harder things are. When you reminisce about your youth and childhood you probably have this feeling of wanting to experience it again in blissfullness of childhood. Many people would even want to be reborn/experience this life/reality again just so they could again live in happiness of their first several years. But its a trap... Archontic trap that is meant to enslave you and make sure you come back in mind having that anticipation for having to experience your childhood again. Its all wicked trick, higher beings live in utter blissfullnes their whole lifetimes, they dont have to bacome cruel nor become slaves so they will be allowed to exist. Maybe there are less of them but in reality where true higher beings dwell harmony is default state not chaotic struggle for survival (rather wicked version of survival built upon suffering of less fortunate you would say)

I turn 30 this Friday. I going to try to Self improvemaxx and that should be more than enough to make my 30s a hell of a lot better than my miserable 20s and late teens.

I turn 30 this Friday. I going to try to Self improvemaxx and that should be more than enough to make my 30s a hell of a lot better than my miserable 20s and late teens.
You're grasping at straws. Two additional centimeters of height and a better haircut won't make you more desirable.

Agepill drives more closer to wanting jbs for gf