Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Broken Thoughts

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I often find that I have problems communicating what I want to say. While in my head all of the puzzle pieces are there, but when it's time to talk the puzzle shatters. I then have to stop sometimes mid sentence to try and put the pieces back together in a way that makes sense.

There are also duplicate puzzle pieces which lead to repeating the same thing over again. Sometimes I get ahead of myself and I skip over thoughts so then i have to pause and go back and insert information so it makes sense.

Maybe the problem stems from a lack of frequent social interaction. I have noticed that as the conversation continues my brain warms up I can organize the pieces faster and faster leading to more coherent thoughts. But then the conversation ends right when it's getting good. It's a bit disappointing.

With who do you usually talk?

With who do you usually talk?
No one specifically other than close friends or family. This was more of a general statement that happens with strangers or at work.

its called being low IQ

Is it easier for you to formulate words when you write it down? I am very much like this and I heard a lot of times this is a sign of autism and/or ADHD.

It's about how much you actually talk with people unless you have a disorder. If I shut myself in for a week and have no human interaction, my ability to socialize drops a ridiculous amount the next time I try to do so

i can't pronounce words clearly

I'm not low IQ even though iq doesn't mean much.

Autistic people communicate in insults so just ignore him.
I went a while without a job back in the day and my social skills went to nothing and I couldn't communicate without stuttering or slurring my speech like a retard when it got to complex sort of explanation.
Studies show that without constant interraction our social part of our brains decline overtime which is why if we met a tarzan we would have a hard time communicating with him even through hand gestures.

Is it easier for you to formulate words when you write it down? I am very much like this and I heard a lot of times this is a sign of autism and/or ADHD.
It depends on the type of conversation. If it's a casual conversation about a movie, games,cars etc then I dont have a problem. When it turns to something like explaining why the income tax is wrong or how hydrogen bombs work things get tricky. I seriously doubt I have autism or ADHD.

It depends on the type of conversation. If it's a casual conversation about a movie, games,cars etc then I dont have a problem. When it turns to something like explaining why the income tax is wrong or how hydrogen bombs work things get tricky. I seriously doubt I have autism or ADHD.
Don't worry too much nigga. This is a more complex topic and you need to practice speaking about this stuff. If it is a topic I care or talk about much I formulate some sentences or arguments in my head in case I have a disussion about this topic.

Autistic people communicate in insults so just ignore him.
I went a while without a job back in the day and my social skills went to nothing and I couldn't communicate without stuttering or slurring my speech like a retard when it got to complex sort of explanation.
Studies show that without constant interraction our social part of our brains decline overtime which is why if we met a tarzan we would have a hard time communicating with him even through hand gestures.
I also have a bit of a stutter so I usually don't talk to people who aren't friends or family if I dont have to.
Don't worry too much nigga. This is a more complex topic and you need to practice speaking about this stuff. If it is a topic I care or talk about much I formulate some sentences or arguments in my head in case I have a disussion about this topic.
Yes, I do this too but conversations that I like involving things with some meaning such as history or economics usually dont last long so the extra think time on it is wasted. Discussion on movies or games last much longer, I love watching movies and playing games but it's gets boring sometimes just talking about those sort of things.

Last edited:
its called being low IQ

Yup.

I have the exact same problem though. In real life it's painfully obvious that I have a really low IQ. Everyone can tell right away. Some even think I'm a literal retard.

My native language is Spanish but I almost never talk to people. This causes me to sometimes forget the Spanish word for something and I'm left there saying "ummmmm..." like an idiot. This coupled with my face and mannerisms makes people think I'm mentally ill or handicapped.

pretty much cope, i once needed to make an call to these otelo shits for my handy stuff, that turned out like shit, and one time i even had a fucking talking blockade i mean wtf, guess im asperger or some sort of bs

yea I have this when trying to explain abstract concepts, I will have it in my head but it will be hard to communicate it. It's just the nature of abstract concepts... You aren't low IQ don't listen to those retards lmao its normal.

yea I have this when trying to explain abstract concepts, I will have it in my head but it will be hard to communicate it. It's just the nature of abstract concepts... You aren't low IQ don't listen to those retards lmao its normal.
Yea

IQ has strong predictive value in practically every sphere of human behaviour.
So why do people get different values for different test. Why isnt there one test.

Depression (caused from inceldom) does this. It slows you down.