Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Broke it off because he’s white

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/144f2jk/broke_it_off_because_hes_white/

But I just couldn’t shake the feeling that I do not want to marry a white guy, or have my art school friends and family know I’m dating another white guy and assume things about me.

I don't want to date white guys, but somehow I always do so funny tee hee:foidSoy:

But this shows that shaming roasties for being sluts and race traitors works. She's afraid ricecel betabuxxers won't want her anymore after word goes around she's a white man's whore. Problem is many ricecels are so cucked and desperate they don't care and will marry used up noodles like this that rode the white cock carousel :redpill:

Average dog eating chink goblina

Yellow fever does exist but what's not talked about nearly as much is noodlewhores and their white fever.

OMEGA COPE, this noodlewhore would sooner die than date deathnics or even their own race this retarded bitch copes about yellow fever but noodles have the number 1 whitu coku onry fever stupid hypocritical bitch

my art school friends and family know I’m dating another white guy and assume things about me.
"I love white guys but I will hate my friends and family judging my decisions tee hee ":foidSoy:
:foidSoy:

JFL at cumskin soys downvoting this. They realise they would be incel if it weren’t for noodlewhores

Yellow fever does exist but what's not talked about nearly as much is noodlewhores and their white fever.
Asian girls white fever is way worse than yellow fever from what I’ve seen.

JFL at cumskin soys downvoting this. They realise they would be incel if it weren’t for noodlewhores
They know already. A 4/10 white guy can definitely get with an Asian girl but a 4/10 of a different race is in big trouble

she just happens to find another whitu cokru.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/144f2jk/broke_it_off_because_hes_white/

I don't want to date white guys, but somehow I always do so funny tee hee:foidSoy:

But this shows that shaming roasties for being sluts and race traitors works. She's afraid ricecel betabuxxers won't want her anymore after word goes around she's a white man's whore. Problem is many ricecels are so cucked and desperate they don't care and will marry used up noodles like this that rode the white cock carousel :redpill:

Yellow fever doesn't exist, it's noodlewhore cope for their white fever.

JFL unfathomably true. So many whitecels escape inceldom all thanks to Asian whores

Asian girls white fever is way worse than yellow fever from what I’ve seen.
What's funny is most white guys yellow fever only extends so far into sex only. Majority often dump their noodle whores GFs at some point.

I once saw a reddit post I think @Lv99_BixNood posted it but it was some noodle whore crying about how her white BF dumped her and the reason he gave was because "she can't give me blonde blue eye babies" kek

Yellow fever doesn't exist, it's noodlewhore cope for their white fever.
This is true like 90%. Yellow fever is a self delusion by noodle whores to inflate their own egos and make them think their SMV is just soooo heckin special that the sacred white man would abandon his own woman for her golden pussy

In truth, most of these white guys get with AW because it's easy and they aren't headaches. It's that simple.

In truth these rice bitches can never ever ever compete with the beauty of even an average black-haired brown-eyed white girl, let alone a blonde blue eyed girl

This is why black women are best

BASED!!!! BASED GIRL!!!!! THERE IS HOPE!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!

Obviously lying her ass off by pretending like she has some kind of conflict dating whites lol so cringe.

Just send them all to Auschwitz. Let them take some shower and brush their teeth