Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Broke down

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Your all niggers
★★★★★
I will never have someone to call my own, Take on dates, Kiss, Hold hands go to the cinema, Watch the sunset with and im aging, I cant do this anymore, I feel like roping :cryfeels:

All this hard work all this effort and im still single, All the times ive tried.

I dont vent enough here i am.

Tears rolled down

Screenshot 20240820 175448 YouTube Music

I will never have someone to call my own, Take on dates, Kiss, Hold hands go to the cinema, Watch the sunset with and im aging
on my mind 100% of the time

Thx for being here brocels :heart:

I only want sex, never been the romantic type.

It`s fucking brutal i can`t live this life much longer we will never have love :cryfeels:

I will never have someone to call my own, Take on dates, Kiss, Hold hands go to the cinema, Watch the sunset with and im aging, I cant do this anymore, I feel like roping :cryfeels:

All this hard work all this effort and im still single, All the times ive tried.

I dont vent enough here i am.

Tears rolled down

View attachment 1231092
The fact that this is the rest of your and my life is what makes this a nightmare. It’s like a bad fever dream we cannot wake up from.

I just want to be normal bros. Not even Chad. Just good enough for a woman who isn’t like the rest of them, who isn’t in this “hive mind”. Just someone who’d genuinely love and stay by my side. She doesn’t even have to be a Stacy, even a 5/10 is fine. Just as long as I knew she would see the person buried underneath the deformed shell. Somehow saw past my height, my face, my body and my frame… didn’t see me as a piggy bank, or a thing to manipulate, but as a person, who just wants to live a normal life.

Is this really too much to ask for from this world?

View: https://youtu.be/frHairMT7JE?si=eFjGrPj5BEpyNFoW

Congratulations on being green bro