Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting broke down crying like a bitch due to valentines day today

turtle4

turtle4

Banned
-
i put on a tough rougher exterior :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: but i actually broke down crying today thinking of the life i'll never have. white picket fences, a loving wife, being able to wake up early and cook breakfast for her before she and i leave for work :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::fuk::fuk::fuk: as a turtle i try to have a tough outer shell but the inside will always be soft and vulnerable JFL it's ovER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i hope everyone that has a relationship right now dies of a disease or accident :feelsaww:

Trucel trait: You can't cry

trucel trait: u dont cry

Such is the life of a trucel.

"Never get up, keep grinding, keep hustling." -Philosopher Jeremy Meeks"Go do something for your community, that's what matters, not looks." -Highest paid model Sean O pry "It's all about your personality sweety."- Stacy/Stacy lite"Buy my tactical soap brothers." -Richard Coper

i put on a tough rougher exterior :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: but i actually broke down crying today thinking of the life i'll never have. white picket fences, a loving wife, being able to wake up early and cook breakfast for her before she and i leave for work :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::fuk::fuk::fuk: as a turtle i try to have a tough outer shell but the inside will always be soft and vulnerable JFL it's ovER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Im sperging out and punching my pillow

Im sperging out and punching my pillow
based i ahd a spergout the other day where i broke my headset because i saw a lol streamer i watchs girlfriend kiss him and rub his shoulders before leaving

I'm not gonna let sexhavers make me cry.

I guess im getting numb to it at this point, but yeah, brutal.

We are fundamentally excluded from a society made for sexhavers, and forbidden from the same, core human experiences all our ancestors and peers partake.

It is absurd for normies to expect men living in such a state to contribute to society and be well adjusted normal fags.

i’m just angry now a days

https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/60/60823.jpg?1706671396

Hopefully this is for morale.

I used to cry when I was first bp'd but I've lost all emotions. I don't feel anything except rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back