Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brock Turner’s life is much worse than Chanel Miller’s life

pretty much lol

JFL at the Chad worship in this thread, for a guy who has fucked dozens of foids and probably put incels into lockers everyday in high school. fuck him tbh

God knows you many bitches he roofied, or just straight up raped, and just got away with it due to being Chad. You don't stick weird shit in unconscious vag unless it's a rape fetish.

20 MINS OF PLEASURE should equal a LIFE of loneliness, universal rejection, and pain. It's only fair.

Brock turner isn’t a chad just cuz he fingered sum1

My first (perhaps misogynistic... which I don't want to be, so I'm going to second-guess it here) instinct is to just say because she's a horrible human being.

However, when I try to think of an alternate explanation here, one seems pretty obvious: she could've been paralyzed with fear.

Not everyone immediately screams when violence erupts. Sometimes you're just petrified.

She might've even made some noise, and just not had it noticed. The Swedes were too busy beating the shit out of Brock to actually notice if she had opened her eyes or spoken anything.
That makes her more of a dumb whore if she "froze up" for dozens of minutes, just for not being able to handle the sight of 3 guys fighting. Brock was in the fight and he didn't freeze or look that bad in the mugshot after, so if she really froze for 30 minutes because of witnessing a fight then even toddlers are more mentally developed than her.
Keep in mind this wasn't a silent night: a party was going on maybe 20 feet away (this was just behind a dumpster next to the house) and there was loud music blaring.

Plus, even if the swedes had noticed her being animated in the midst of attacking Brock: they are NOT going to admit that. The whole reason they aren't having assault charges pressed against them is based on the idea that Emily Doe (Chanel Miller) was supposedly non-responsive and being ~obviously raped~ so they HAD to attack him.
I'm pretty sure they didn't spend the whole 30 minutes beating on him until the police arrived, or he'd be dead.
At the time they started holding him down, the dumb whore should've started flapping her chad dick sucking lips to tell them she wasn't raped. If she was smart enough to lie to the paramedics like a lying piece of shit, then she would've not been too drunk to verbally intervene before they arrived.
The approval / disapproval of individuals does matter to groups trying to tip public favor when it's near-gridlock.

My thought process doesn't exist in a void, it can be mirrored in others.
If your approval doesn't result in converting many cucked men into being anti-abortionists, then you almost did nothing to help them pass their anti-abortion laws.
I concur with you about that, although more broadly because I don't believe in having a special status/registry for sex crimes. It's not ilke they have a "murderer registry" where parents get to be notified when a murderer moves into the neighborhood. It's bullshit. Murderers are more dangerous.
They treat a guy who grabbed a rostie's ass that was hanging out worse than murderers. So many men are trained from an early age by the cucked media and education system to see any kind of groping or sexual assault as a crime worse than anything else. Men need to break out of being brainwashed, and only expect an ass grab of a whore to result in a $50 fine if they're caught on camera.
I don't believe in a 'dressed like whores' concept. Whether a woman is a slut or a prostitute, she might dress as a nun or as a soldier while doing so. There's just no such thing.
Foids who dress like whores are 100% whores. If they're slutty enough to put their ass and tits on display then they like the attention, or want money, or they're on the hunt for new chad dick, or else there would be no reason for them to dress that way.
Women will also attack guys in clubs if they get their asses grabbed by non-chads, so there's not really a double standard between recreation in clubs or working to earn money as a waitress in a diner. The double standard is simply between the consequences for violence between 2 people depending on whether it's F>M or M>F.
Unfortunately most cucked clubs in america are like this now, but it shouldn't be that way. Any foid dressed like a whore, especially in a club, should allow men to grab her ass.
Women in many occupations do show off their assets, I think to give them advantages either from their bosses (less work, more raises) or customers (more tips, less complaints) and this understandable makes those of us not able to exploit that envious of their privilege.
Sub6 Men need to stop giving slutty dressed foids tips with cash, and need to start sampling more ass. Because those cucked men get no benefit from funding a whore's lifestyle. They're not even good whores because they don't let you grab their asses after you tip them. Men should never tip waitress whores unless they let them feel on their ass and tits, if the whores are putting them on display then they should be ready for men to sample. Jfl at trying to use your sexuality to gain something by manipulation, then get upset when their sexuality is used by someone.

Men who aren't chads need to start hitting on whores and groping them more often. It's the only way they'll start to dress up and stop making excuses, or they'll start getting used to non-chad men hitting on them when they're dressed like sluts, which are both good outcomes.
You make a legitimate point about how they are exploiting men en masse and I do understand the desire to 'even the scales'.

I suppose why I don't see this as any kind of solution is it really doesn't fix the problem. They'll just use shit like this as further justification to win more privileges for themselves.
Men just need to stop being cucked and feel sorry for them every time they bitch about something.
I think the only satisfying justice (perhaps a pipe dream) is to actually change the hearts and minds of women to actually love us and validate us and WANT us.

Part of pursuing that is certainly in our court (better ourselves by being less obese, for example, so a greater portion of us are attractive to women) but it's blue-pill to think that a unilateral effort toward self-improvement from men would somehow achieve this in isolation. Women have to improve themselves too (make a greater portion of themselves attractive to men by also becoming less obese, for example) so it is a cooperative effort to find happiness, but I don't know how we can convince them to do this.
All men going to the gym will make foids more picky and only chase the new top 10% of men. The main ways to make foids humble and settle for their looksmatches are when the cucked laws are removed and men stop being cucks.

Last edited:
That makes her more of a dumb whore if she "froze up" for dozens of minutes, just for not being able to handle the sight of 3 guys fighting. Brock was in the fight and he didn't freeze or look that bad in the mugshot after, so if she really froze for 30 minutes because of witnessing a fight then even toddlers are more mentally developed than her.

I'm pretty sure they didn't spend the whole 30 minutes beating on him until the police arrived, or he'd be dead.
At the time they started holding him down, the dumb whore should've started flapping her chad dick sucking lips to tell them she wasn't raped. If she was smart enough to lie to the paramedics like a lying piece of shit, then she would've not been too drunk to verbally intervene before they arrived.

If your approval doesn't result in converting many cucked men into being anti-abortionists, then you almost did nothing to help them pass their anti-abortion laws.

They treat a guy who grabbed a rostie's ass that was hanging out worse than murderers. So many men are trained from an early age by the cucked media and education system to see any kind of groping or sexual assault as a crime worse than anything else. Men need to break out being brainwashed, and only expect an ass grab of a whore to result in a $50 fine if they're caught on camera.

Foids who dress like whores are 100% whores. If they're slutty enough to put their ass and tits on display then they like the attention, and they're on the hunt for new chad dick, or else there would be no reason for them to dress that way.

Unfortunately most cucked clubs in america are like this now, but it shouldn't be that way. Any foid dressed like a whore, especially in a club it should be allowed and encouraged to grab whore's asses.

Sub6 Men need to stop giving slutty dressed foids tips with cash, and need to start sampling more ass. Because those cucked men get no benefit from funding a whore's lifestyle. They're not even good whores because they don't let you grab their asses after you tip them. Men should never tip waitress whores unless they let them feel on their ass and tits, if the whores are putting them on display then they should be ready for men to sample. Jfl at trying to use your sexuality to gain something by manipulation, then get upset when their sexuality is used by someone.

Men who aren't chads need to start hitting on whores and groping them more often. It's the only way they'll start to dress up and stop making excuses, or they'll start getting used to non-chad men hitting on them when they're dressed like sluts, which are both good outcomes.

Men just need to stop being cucked and feel sorry for them every time they bitch about something.

All men going to the gym will only make foids shift the goal post and only chase the new top 10% of men. The main ways to make foids humble and settle for their looksmatches are when the cucked laws are removed and men stop being cucks.
Brock Turner is one of the least severe sex offenders. He isn’t Peter Scully

I'm going to focus on discussing the case, we should probably do a spinoff thread for the 'general theory' stuff.

That makes her more of a dumb whore if she "froze up" for dozens of minutes,
I didn't say she froze up the entire time, I'm just talking about the initial moments when she didn't shout for them to stop.

Once she actually did that, shit's already gone down (she didn't stop the fight from happening, police will get involved) so she's already committed to the course of action and past that point, chooses to intentionally fake being unconscious.

just for not being able to handle the sight of 3 guys fighting.
Brock was in the fight and he didn't freeze or look that bad in the mugshot after,
so if she really froze for 30 minutes because of witnessing a fight then even toddlers are more mentally developed than her.
Where the fuck did you get 30 minutes from? The swedes pounced at 1:00am, police were called at 1:01am and Deputy Jeffrey Taylor arrived at 1:05am. They had a 4-minute response time, the scuffle lasted less than 5 minutes.

Please cite where you're getting that stat.

At the time they started holding him down, the dumb whore should've started flapping her chad dick sucking lips to tell them she wasn't raped.
That's what a moral human being would do (BTW she is a slut, not a whore, Brock didn't pay her) but Chanel Miller is not a moral human being.

Chanel Miller had a boyfriend and a reputation to worry about, so it serves her interest better if people think she was fingerbanged while unconscious than to acknowledge she consented to be fingerbanged by Brock.

She seems less dirty/guilty that way.

If she was smart enough to lie to the paramedics like a lying piece of shit, then she would've not been too drunk to verbally intervene before they arrived.
You are implying she was too drunk to verbally intervene.

I am disagreeing, I think she was sober enough to intervene, but chose not to, to avoid accountability for her slutty behavior.

Brock Turner most likely finger blasted a conscious and consenting Chanel Miller. If he didn't, then this is what happened:

- Chanel and Brock get rat-arsed at a frat party
- Chanel decides to cheat on her boyfriend
- Chanel gets the hots for Brock and consensually kisses and grinds him
- Chanel consensually leaves the party with Brock so they can fuck
- They tumble onto the grass drunk and start consensually getting it on
- They consensually kiss in anticipation to the consensual sex that they're about to consensually have
- A blind drunk Brock notices that his 7 sheets to the wind spunk bucket for the night has passed out and thinks "fuck it, in for the penny in for the pound", before treating himself to a stinky finger.

That's the absolute worst case scenario.

The treatment of Brock Turner has been disgraceful.

Last edited:
Response times reported can be found in https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1532973/complaint-brock-turner.pdf if anyone is curious.

A blind drunk Brock notices that his 7 sheets to the wind spunk bucket for the night has passed out and thinks "fuck it, in for the penny in for the pound", before treating himself to a stinky finger.

That's the absolute worst case scenario.
That's not a plausible scenario at all, you fingerbang girls because of the response they give while awake, fingering while they're unconscious is pointless. That's cuck-tier behavior like trying to suck Tyrone's cum out of her pussy while she's in a coma. Brock may've been merely a chadlite but he would be above that kind of shit.

Brock's account is the most realistic one so I think he told the truth. She begged for his finger.

Where the fuck did you get 30 minutes from? The swedes pounced at 1:00am, police were called at 1:01am and Deputy Jeffrey Taylor arrived at 1:05am. They had a 4-minute response time, the scuffle lasted less than 5 minutes.
Please cite where you're getting that stat.
I didn't read the whole story, I assumed it would take them that long because that's their usual response time. But I should've remembered, cucked cops are extra hasty when it comes to beef curtains in distress.
That's what a moral human being would do (BTW she is a slut, not a whore, Brock didn't pay her) but Chanel Miller is not a moral human being.

Chanel Miller had a boyfriend and a reputation to worry about, so it serves her interest better if people think she was fingerbanged while unconscious than to acknowledge she consented to be fingerbanged by Brock.

She seems less dirty/guilty that way.
You are implying she was too drunk to verbally intervene.

I am disagreeing, I think she was sober enough to intervene, but chose not to, to avoid accountability for her slutty behavior.
Either way, she's still an immoral slut. Men need to also stop being cucks in these kinds of situations and learn to scrutinize things deeply the way we are before making final judgements that can ruin the lives of men.

Response times reported can be found in https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1532973/complaint-brock-turner.pdf if anyone is curious.

That's not a plausible scenario at all, you fingerbang girls because of the response they give while awake, fingering while they're unconscious is pointless. That's cuck-tier behavior like trying to suck Tyrone's cum out of her pussy while she's in a coma. Brock may've been merely a chadlite but he would be above that kind of shit.

Brock's account is the most realistic one so I think he told the truth. She begged for his finger.

I said that was the absolute worst case scenario. Of course she was conscious.

Is Brock turner innocent? Did he intend to sexually assault the foid?

He is innocent, the foid wanted to be fingered and he did it to warm her up but she just orgasmed and while she was riding the orgasm high some swedes stomped him and she played dead so she wouldn't have to admit to cheating on her BF and preying upon a drunk boy behind a dumpster.

He is innocent, the foid wanted to be fingered and he did it to warm her up but she just orgasmed and while she was riding the orgasm high some swedes stomped him and she played dead so she wouldn't have to admit to cheating on her BF and preying upon a drunk boy behind a dumpster.
She had a boyfriend? Show proof

Not defending the foid, but I hate Brock Turner though because he literally got an easy sentence just because he’s a Chad. If he were an ethnicel he would’ve gotten sentenced for life.
He doesn’t look like a chad though. He got off easy for sure though, for being white and upper class at an Ivy League school.

He doesn’t look like a chad though. He got off easy for sure though, for being white and upper class at an Ivy League school.
Brock was a brad

every foid cries rape

technically not an Ivy League school but I get your point

Not defending the foid, but I hate Brock Turner though because he literally got an easy sentence just because he’s a Chad. If he were an ethnicel he would’ve gotten sentenced for life.
No one should be senteced for what brock turner did

I'd like to learn how you can read minds ex post facto like that.

Brock is pretty average/slightly below average looking ngl, but with his status and money, why the fuck did he decide to ruin it for some ugly ass noodle hapa foid? Hate both of them anyways so I'm glad they both got fucked. However, It's still extremely puzzling on why he would ever do that.

I'd like to learn how you can read minds ex post facto like that.
I always keep skepticism and an open mind, but I find talking assertively to be an interesting experiment.

After all, it seems to work for normies when they set the narrative by so assertively declaring they KNOW that Brock is a rapist and KNOW that Emily Doe / Chanel Miller is telling the truth.

My skepticism progressively waned as I examined the details of this case when they first came out years ago though. I dug into this very deeply and there are so many holes in her narrative that it's pretty clear she is being deceptive, whereas Brock's account seems very honest and believable, so my faith has been built in his testimony.

Brock is pretty average/slightly below average looking ngl,
but with his status and money, why the fuck did he decide to ruin it for some ugly ass noodle hapa foid?
Hate both of them anyways so I'm glad they both got fucked. However, It's still extremely puzzling on why he would ever do that.
Brock was extremely intoxicated when this happened. Despite how they've tried to portray things, it's pretty clear he was actually far more drunk than she was, so he had massive beer goggles on and was probably just horny and wanting to nut inside a foid.

Now that I've finally seen pictures of Chanel Miller, I think she is attractive enough to want to have sex with her. I wouldn't call her beautiful, but I wouldn't call her ugly either. It's definitely enough to have some yellow fever outlet, and thicc girls like this have an appeal where you could fuck with wild abandon without worrying about hurting them, unlike thin girls.

For anyone who believes the narrative about Emily's blood alcohol being higher than Brock's, you must example the details:

1. the actual blood tests were taken at about 4am. The %s given for 1am are ESTIMATES
  2. the estimates do not account for differences in base metabolism (Brock has more muscle, he would burn up alcohol quicker. Women have low muscle mass, so it takes longer to stop being drunk.)
  3. the estimates do not account for differences in behavior (Emily was just lying around, burning 0 calories, for hours. Brock was defending himself against 4 guys, walking around, talking to police, etc)
  4. the estimates do not account for differences in stomach content (Emily had eaten dinner, she would get drunk slower and burn through the alcohol slower. Brock had eaten nothing, he would be burning 100% alcohol until it was gone.)

Basically, Brock was less drunk than Emily at 4am when they actually tested their blood, but he was more drunk than her at 1am when they were actually fooling around. But the MSM will not acknowledge that, and are misrepresenting that with oversimplified non-scientific blood estimates. Turner's lawyer fucked up by not pursuing this angle.

Last edited:
In all fairness though Casey Anthony is at least one foid who'd get the same treatment as Brock Turner if spotted out in public.

Though I believe if memory serves correct various Jew's news programs entertainment or otherwise have supposedly said she's had extensive plastic surgery to try and hide her identity so maybe she'll be just fine being spotted in public now?
If I spotted Brock Turner in public I wouldn't know who he is.

Imagine thinking someone who got raped unconcious is "traumatized"