Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocels should I reup buy the vape or stop

Should I buy vape juice again or quit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

Mentalcel deity
★★★★★
Ran out of juice, I feel like quitting and I could easily quit but at the same time I don't it's enjoyable as fuck for me tbh the taste is really good what do you think brocels.

vapes are for niggerified zoomers or cancer patients do not buy that shit

Vape? isn't that gay?
Vape mogs cigarette health wise a bit at least and the taste is good (cigar taste juice)
vapes are for niggerified zoomers or cancer patients do not buy that shit
:( I already used to smoke it, I just ran out of juice a week now and contemplating buying

It would be better for you if you didn't but hey copes are copes

Go for homie, yolo :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

These niggas want me to cancermaxx die

I vape sometimes, only inside my room though, it's really good when LDARing

Vape mogs cigarette health wise a bit at least and the taste is good (cigar taste juice)
I've tried both vaping and smoking cigarettes and liked neither tbh. Probably a good thing that I hated both so I don't have to waste money on them.

I'm thinking of buying a real vape, the disposable ones are shit. Might go in tomorrow tbh, they're good for LDAR.

*Cough Cough Cough* Get cancer, Get cancer, Get cancer

I'm thinking of buying a real vape, the disposable ones are shit. Might go in tomorrow tbh, they're good for LDAR.
It's not a disposable it's one of those that gets refilled, but you're right cause I had a friend who vapes told me the disposables are meh

Just quit it. IMO, junk food and other addictions are more enjoyable copes anyway. I’d hate to be addicted to vape or smoking as it would waste the money I like to spend on my car hobby

It's not a disposable it's one of those that gets refilled, but you're right cause I had a friend who vapes told me the disposables are meh
it's mainly because I feel super fucking gay going to the shop and asking "muh can I have a liquid ice cherry vape pls :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

it's mainly because I feel super fucking gay going to the shop and asking "muh can I have a liquid ice cherry vape pls :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Ask for cigar taste it's so good jfl but i get it
Yess get more more goyjuice for your kikevape. It isn't fucking with your body chemistry at all :feelsdevil:
I do not care my body is truecel

:feelskek::feelskek: why do they always have the gayest names imaginable