Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Brocels, I searched for the word “incel” on JewTube - and this is what came up “Laurence Fox”

i honestly have a strange feeling some of these incels that vice interviews are not even incels and just paid

i honestly have a strange feeling some of these incels that vice interviews are not even incels and just paid
Cuck brendio was definately a fakecel fatcel that just had to lose weight

no reason to be on anyone's side in this, one side is a woman the other side used incel as an insult on national television, hope everyone involved :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

That one from the vice documentary was a tall white chadlite he was just autistic

I hate GB news so obviously controlled opposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back