Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Brocels, I can prove water is wet

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I was stepping out of my car in the rain to begin training for the race war/incel uprising. I stepped out of my car like I always do, however, tonight the rain had made the surface of my car so slippery, my fingers slipped and I couldn’t even close my car door in one motion like I usually do.

Therefore, I can honestly say that water is in fact wet.

View: https://youtu.be/v2iwKy596ag?feature=shared

@Mecoja @Bianor

Naruto is woke shit

Naruto is woke shit
Greynigger, what makes you think I give a damn what a disgusting ignorant greynigger like you has to say?

I was stepping out of my car in the rain to begin training for the race war/incel uprising. I stepped out of my car like I always do, however, tonight the rain had made the surface of my car so slippery, my fingers slipped and I couldn’t even close my car door in one motion like I usually do.

Therefore, I can honestly say that water is in fact wet.

View: https://youtu.be/v2iwKy596ag?feature=shared

@Mecoja @Bianor

Naruto is right. Water is itself wet and dirt is itself dirty.

Greynigger, what makes you think I give a damn what a disgusting ignorant greynigger like you has to say?
Because I am no ordinary GrAY you filthy bonehead

Because I am no ordinary GrAY you filthy bonehead
Why do you hate white people? Jealous ignorant fat-ass greynigger. Go watch “The Big Bang Theory”, greynigger.

Why do you hate white people
I hate them because I can't ascend with their foids plus they ruined our economies alongside their puppetmasters whom they would gladly obey

Water isn't wet
Wet is a property of an object that has been affected, "touched" by water or a liquid

yes water is very wet