Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Brocels- did you ever cope with cigarettes?

Have you ever smoked cigarettes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I personally have resorted to cigarettes a few times to help calm my nerves or enhance a drinking or smoking experience: I did this quite a bit my first year at college since I was also vaping at the time- which I had done since I was 15.

ofc 1 pack a day keeps the rope AWAY

I used to but I realized it was cucked. If you don't care about health just kill yourself quickly; don't ruin your health in the process.

ofc 1 pack a day keeps the rope AWAY
While I don't wanna get back into cigarettes or nicotine at all, that is low-key based buddy boyo :feelsYall:.

While I don't wanna get back into cigarettes or nicotine at all, that is low-key based buddy boyo :feelsYall:.

if its over its over, cigs are just a cope for me too get up from my ldar sessions

if its over its over, cigs are just a cope for me too get up from my ldar sessions
Hey- a cope is a cope.
You must use to avoid the rope.
:blackpill:

cigars

Ive never tried them

@Doomer Guy I see ya lurking down there nigga:feelswhere:.

Screenshot 2023 04 19 at 95708 PM

Glad you are back brocel:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:!

just give yourself lung cancer theory

just give yourself lung cancer theory
:feelsthink:. Kek.

In all seriousness though- I would advise all brocels to be healthy so that you don't have to suffer with this.

I take nicotine pouches like zyn.
It gives a smooth buzz kinda euphoric without the carcinogens.

Thanks, even if I don't really plan to become active again anytime soon
You are always welcome here brocel, and I would appreciate it if you joined us :feelsYall:.
here's a better quality one :feelsokman:
View attachment 740439
Thank you megabased brocel:feelsLightsaber::smonk:.
I take nicotine pouches like zyn.
It gives a smooth buzz kinda euphoric without the carcinogens.
Tried those a few times, but they kinda made me feel sick; Could have been because I was drunk though.

i am not a giant fan of them but i have 1 or 2 cigarettes every day. but my dad is a big fan and he have been smoking for years now since he was in college. he do two packs daily and never any serious health problem even with his subhuman genes.
also my uncle is very used to smoking, i ber i never saw him one time without the cigarette in his mouth. wonder how this freak didn't die already

I smoke occasionally when I go out with my friend. (Couple times a month or so).

I quit but now I'm addicted to nicotine pouches and I cannot stop

Some ganja and some cigars every once in a while but no cigarettes

I have once and it as disgusting

A few times here and there with a cigar. Also had some vapes

I like drinking better than smoking/vaping. The buzz is better with alcohol imo

Life smokes me enough I don't need to smoke

I like a ciggerette after about three cans of beer I prefer weed tobacco tho :smonk: