Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brocel got a girlfriend

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
For years my brocel and I have been fighting through life together, i got his back hes had mine, and still does i believe. well for the past few months, my homie's other friend helped hook him up with his sister jfl. Now he sealed the deal this week and he got himself a girlfriend. I have never had one so im trying to be happy for my fellow brocel who seems to be on his way to ascension.
in my heart, i feel bitter and sad. I dont want to be, but I am. I genuinely want to be happy for him, like if the tables were turned id want him to be happy and proud of me.
So get this bros, we were just playing a game, like we always do. We race together and play shooters together, all the damn time bros. The dude gets a call from his newfound love right, she asks him to come over, and without even fucking saying goodbye he leaves the call, quits the race, and just is gone... dude what in the fuck man? I was thinking to myself in the sudden silence i found myself in after I go from roaring engines to a connection error message popup saying the other players left the game....
Bros this is so fucked up, and like i said im not trying to sound bitter about it but damn this is just upsetting. I guess everyone will deal with this one way or another, friends growing up, getting out on their own getting gfs, and getting married. having families and less time to play games or hang out with friends. It just really sucks and I wanted to vent. You guys got experience with this? Any tips on how to navigate feeling dejected and tossed aside? it really hurts bros. :fuk::feelsrope:

They all turn into simps the second a roastie shows interest in them

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Yeah, that what its happening all the time. Especially the married ones, they have their balls cut off.

You just think you know a guy, ya know. Since i met this dude, for the last three years we talk daily and struggle with inceldom. He got a girlfriend this week dudes and he changes that quick? WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A RACE BROS!!!! WE WERE LITERALLY RACING AND HE JUST LEFT.
I heard him pick up the phone and then he just leaves. im kinda in shock about it like what the fuck?

If he doesn't value bro's before hoe's, he's not a real bro. To give him the benefit of the doubt, do you think she had an emergency?

If he doesn't value bro's before hoe's, he's not a real bro. To give him the benefit of the doubt, do you think she had an emergency?
well maybe but i doubt it.
So it went like this. we were playing our racing game tonight we hardly get to play anymore he started school and has a job, I have a job but off work for a while due to some surgery. We try to get gaming in together or just hang out whenever we can because time is so scarce. So there were, racing away. We were talking and he said his girlfriend is kind of at a family-style party and shes drinking with her friends. They facetimed him because her friends wanted to see who their friend is dating now, so they called him and invited him over to the party.

I, trying to play it cool that im losing my friend just said, nah man she invited you out, go out to drink and shes getting drunk now you basically got it in. He said nah because its like family shit ya know, he only just started dating. Well ive never had a girlfriend before so, no nigga, i dont know how it is, if she called me drunk and invited me over id be there cooming inside her but thats neither here nor there. Anyway i said well maybe when shes done partying you go pick her up and take her home and hes like yeah i should.

So dog, to answer your question finally, MAYBE. but i doubt it. She maybe needed a ride but its too early in the night to be done partying and maaaaan unless she like fell through a fucking glass window and is dying and wants to see her new boyfriend before she dies, why the fuck would she have an emergency that he would have to leave for? The family at the party or her friends wouldnt be able to hande the emergency? nah man, i think he just got the call from her and hes horny.

I cant blame the dude, see? Like man if I had a girlfriend id want to fuck like 24-7 so i can understand. I also know that it fucking hurts and its lame to just ditch someone like that REGARDLESS of the situation. I have a lot of emotions trying to tell me how to feel about it and one side of me wants to be a good friend and be happy for bro, another side wants me to sob because i lost al my friends and my closest one now is even more distant than before.

im just gonna go on a ylyl thread and try to cheer up :fuk: :feelsjuice:

This is what pussy does to all males tbf.
Ur boyo is incel so his ride on this whore will be a short one.
He'll return back to you when that bitch breaks his heart. Women never stay for long with male losers, its usually maxx 6 months

well maybe but i doubt it.
So it went like this. we were playing our racing game tonight we hardly get to play anymore he started school and has a job, I have a job but off work for a while due to some surgery. We try to get gaming in together or just hang out whenever we can because time is so scarce. So there were, racing away. We were talking and he said his girlfriend is kind of at a family-style party and shes drinking with her friends. They facetimed him because her friends wanted to see who their friend is dating now, so they called him and invited him over to the party.

I, trying to play it cool that im losing my friend just said, nah man she invited you out, go out to drink and shes getting drunk now you basically got it in. He said nah because its like family shit ya know, he only just started dating. Well ive never had a girlfriend before so, no nigga, i dont know how it is, if she called me drunk and invited me over id be there cooming inside her but thats neither here nor there. Anyway i said well maybe when shes done partying you go pick her up and take her home and hes like yeah i should.

So dog, to answer your question finally, MAYBE. but i doubt it. She maybe needed a ride but its too early in the night to be done partying and maaaaan unless she like fell through a fucking glass window and is dying and wants to see her new boyfriend before she dies, why the fuck would she have an emergency that he would have to leave for? The family at the party or her friends wouldnt be able to hande the emergency? nah man, i think he just got the call from her and hes horny.

I cant blame the dude, see? Like man if I had a girlfriend id want to fuck like 24-7 so i can understand. I also know that it fucking hurts and its lame to just ditch someone like that REGARDLESS of the situation. I have a lot of emotions trying to tell me how to feel about it and one side of me wants to be a good friend and be happy for bro, another side wants me to sob because i lost al my friends and my closest one now is even more distant than before.
Fuck. That sucks brocel. I have literally no advice to give. I'm shocked he would be willing to party with people HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW over playing games with a good friend. It's a scumbag move. And he also didn't even invite you to the party? There were other girls there and he knows your hard position in life currently of not being able to obtain a girlfriend? He sounds like a selfish prick to me who doesn't even think about his friends.

Fuck. That sucks brocel. I have literally no advice to give. I'm shocked he would be willing to party with people HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW over playing games with a good friend. It's a scumbag move. And he also didn't even invite you to the party? There were other girls there and he knows your hard position in life currently of not being able to obtain a girlfriend? He sounds like a selfish prick to me who doesn't even think about his friends.
nah I moved pretty far away so I dont even get to be around my friends anymore. hence why i lost them all, I only stay in contact online anymore. Gaming or discord call or something idk but never do i see anyone physically in person anymore. So he couldnt invite me to the party he knows that, otherwise we woulda rolled out together. Or at least, we used to.
Dont trip about it brocel, im speechless too. Nothing i can do or say changes anything so i just can vent to my brocels on the forum. Oh well. Another day in this rotting misery that is the 10th circle of hell. eternal loneliness.

Say goodbye to your friendship

all ”bros” got your back until they get a whiff of that pussy

nah I moved pretty far away so I dont even get to be around my friends anymore. hence why i lost them all, I only stay in contact online anymore. Gaming or discord call or something idk but never do i see anyone physically in person anymore. So he couldnt invite me to the party he knows that, otherwise we woulda rolled out together. Or at least, we used to.
Dont trip about it brocel, im speechless too. Nothing i can do or say changes anything so i just can vent to my brocels on the forum. Oh well. Another day in this rotting misery that is the 10th circle of hell. eternal loneliness.
What game were you playing on what console?

What game were you playing on what console?
formula 1 on the computer. We were in the middle of a race when he just dipped. Bro lap fucking 9 out of 20 and i was in p8 he was right behind me. Shit was a dream come true man why do foids have to fuck things up?

formula 1 on the computer. We were in the middle of a race when he just dipped. Bro lap fucking 9 out of 20 and i was in p8 he was right behind me. Shit was a dream come true man why do foids have to fuck things up?
He'll likely crawl back to you wailing when he breaks up with her. Then you'll be forced to be the punching bag of a therapist.

He'll likely crawl back to you wailing when he breaks up with her. Then you'll be forced to be the punching bag of a therapist.
I dont think ill be a therapist but yeah we'll have to see how this works out nigga we'll have to see. In the meantime ill just remain alone here playing my vidya like a child and waiting for the day to finally be struck dead,

I dont think ill be a therapist but yeah we'll have to see how this works out nigga we'll have to see. In the meantime ill just remain alone here playing my vidya like a child and waiting for the day to finally be struck dead,
I don't have any friends. None. A lot of people say that to sound trendy and cool but I really don't. The last actual friend I had was fake. 14 fucking years and none of it was real. When I blew off half my face in an attempted failed suicide, all he said was "damn bro hope you feel better." I was done with him at that point. You say that after your friend calls in sick for work. Are you close with your family at least?

For years my brocel and I have been fighting through life together, i got his back hes had mine, and still does i believe. well for the past few months, my homie's other friend helped hook him up with his sister jfl. Now he sealed the deal this week and he got himself a girlfriend. I have never had one so im trying to be happy for my fellow brocel who seems to be on his way to ascension.
in my heart, i feel bitter and sad. I dont want to be, but I am. I genuinely want to be happy for him, like if the tables were turned id want him to be happy and proud of me.
So get this bros, we were just playing a game, like we always do. We race together and play shooters together, all the damn time bros. The dude gets a call from his newfound love right, she asks him to come over, and without even fucking saying goodbye he leaves the call, quits the race, and just is gone... dude what in the fuck man? I was thinking to myself in the sudden silence i found myself in after I go from roaring engines to a connection error message popup saying the other players left the game....
Bros this is so fucked up, and like i said im not trying to sound bitter about it but damn this is just upsetting. I guess everyone will deal with this one way or another, friends growing up, getting out on their own getting gfs, and getting married. having families and less time to play games or hang out with friends. It just really sucks and I wanted to vent. You guys got experience with this? Any tips on how to navigate feeling dejected and tossed aside? it really hurts bros. :fuk::feelsrope:
its because hes better than you :soy:

Just proves how desperate the average man is for pussies, willing to neglect his friends for a foid

Dnr make it two sentences next time

Usually when people move like this all you can do is fall back and fuck w they ass at a distance. It usually backfires tho niggas don’t last moving like that. Don’t take it so personal. Let that Nigga be. Could be a true color situation coming to light.

Confront him but don’t be on dick about it. All u need is yo self

Let it play out if u don’t feel like hitting him up about it

Usually when people move like this all you can do is fall back and fuck w they ass at a distance. It usually backfires tho niggas don’t last moving like that. Don’t take it so personal. Let that Nigga be. Could be a true color situation coming to light.

Confront him but don’t be on dick about it. All u need is yo self

Let it play out if u don’t feel like hitting him up about it
ya you probably are most right about this. We have talked since, not about him ditching me but just about him being distant. dude is telling me its getting serious and he humbly brags about how hes not sleeping in his own bed jfl its so sickening. I am happy for him, but at the same time its just like jesus christ dude just save it.
I'd be better off not talking to him at all, than him just casually saying shit like that.

That really sucks you think you know someone.

Obviously I have never had a girlfriend or I do not really have friends right now but I would not act like that at all and my only goal in life is a GF i do not really care about friends.

People change under new circumstances though, people can be absolute chameleons.

Foids are such jerks

That mere contact with their vag is enough to make a brocel into a jerk normie

It's their dark aura

That really sucks you think you know someone.

Obviously I have never had a girlfriend or I do not really have friends right now but I would not act like that at all and my only goal in life is a GF i do not really care about friends.

People change under new circumstances though, people can be absolute chameleons.
chameleon is right bro. Hiding in plain sight you think you have a friend and it turns the minute pussy enters the conversation so pathetic bro

chameleon is right bro. Hiding in plain sight you think you have a friend and it turns the minute pussy enters the conversation so pathetic bro
on one hand i kind of get it though, its like a drug basically.

I held hands with a foid one time, it felt like pleasurable electricity in my hand and wrist. Don't even want to look back on it.

But I can only imagine what the company of a foid is like, literal drug, thats why normies are like this. They are all users you see.

ya you probably are most right about this. We have talked since, not about him ditching me but just about him being distant. dude is telling me its getting serious and he humbly brags about how hes not sleeping in his own bed jfl its so sickening. I am happy for him, but at the same time its just like jesus christ dude just save it.
I'd be better off not talking to him at all, than him just casually saying shit like that.
Yea. I would continue to observe from a distance. Sometimes shit b misunderstandings but sometimes God b trynna put niggaz on.

Not everyone is genuine n sometimes one situation will show u a lot…. I cut off one of my Potnas for the same reason

That was bro frl but fuck it. U should let him know u happy for him but the bragging makes u uncomfortable fuck he gone do about it

They all turn into simps once they get a whiff of female attention its very tragic but it is what it is.

They all turn into simps once they get a whiff of female attention its very tragic but it is what it is.
do you think it plausible you could do the same to your bros?

You just think you know a guy, ya know. Since i met this dude, for the last three years we talk daily and struggle with inceldom. He got a girlfriend this week dudes and he changes that quick? WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A RACE BROS!!!! WE WERE LITERALLY RACING AND HE JUST LEFT.
I heard him pick up the phone and then he just leaves. im kinda in shock about it like what the fuck?
Itsover hes not the guy you knew anymore iknow how that feels to be left in the dirt for some pussy

Itsover hes not the guy you knew anymore iknow how that feels to be left in the dirt for some pussy
its real brutal bro. To do this to someone you'd consider a freind. Whats crazy is that we had plans to go camping fishing rafting you name it. I haven't talked to him in like 3 days because he "is not sleeping at his house" as he says it. Im sick

its real brutal bro. To do this to someone you'd consider a freind. Whats crazy is that we had plans to go camping fishing rafting you name it. I haven't talked to him in like 3 days because he "is not sleeping at his house" as he says it. Im sick
Youll get over it if youre blackpill just dont respond if he comes back when they breakup

Never trust anyone but yourself. Humans deeply are just an egotistical animals and you are no different, so don't expect loyalty from others.
true. While you say this, im no different, i think i too would be crazy if some girl finally showed interest in me, its why im more hurt than angry. I am sad my bro left hanging out with me for a foid, but i imagine if the positions were swapped i too wouldnt have the control. I want to think i would but going my entire life with 0 love, some things gotta give.

What you describe is minor, for obvious reasons.