Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Bro what is this. What is this life of beggary

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnconventionalMakeup/s/aBhj9UgPWY

Mans whats going on.

I remember when i was 16-20 and extremely horny i also humiliated myself like this to random women but not even online. Way worse, in real life.

I remember one time i kinda semi begged a woman to go out with me eventho shes like a 5/10 on a good day.

I just look at the simps and im like bro when are you gona wake up? Can you do it faster? Can you wake up now? You re annoying me.

Cherry on top is that hes also banned.

Idk this banned account comment reminded me of some embaressing memories of myself that i regret and thats why it hurts more because i can see my older self in him.

I can see myself in this blacked out banned shunned and discarded account.

Dude is lonely to a point only few can relate.

I know.

Banned dude if you can read this, a hug or a smile your way would kill you at this point not save you.

"Awesome! Excited to see it. You can DM me if youre bored and wana chat anytime".

Dude please stop. STOP. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

- What do you want in life?
- I want some big titty goth gf
- Say no more

The new look requirement to be a stacy model in 2024 :

The world ended in 2012, and now we're all in Hell.

Gross. I would reject her, my penis would not even get erect, zero boner. She is active in r/foreveralonewomen. The average sexhaver doesnt get laid with this.

I sink very low for the sake of my desperation, but for that? No, that is too low... disturbingly so.

Last edited: